Sunday 10 June 2012

June Gallery Day

Hello friends
Today is your day - it's June Gallery Day and I get to share all the wonderful creations that you've kindly emailed across to me.
First off we have Maggie who has created this lovely cream, pink and black card -
I especially like the sentiment stamped in the middle and those extra flourishes.
Thank you Maggie.

Next we have Kim who has followed the red, white and blue theme perfectly.
Creating the brilliant bunting (Nested Pennants) and the very effective embossed background with ink blending.  Great use of Classic Bracket Edgeabilities too.  
Thank you Kim.

We now have Anne who has made this brilliant box/card with the most patriotic mini ever!
Using Classic Rectangles for perfect matting of her cardstock and stamped feature 
(great numberplate too!) Truly adorable.
Thank you Anne.

Next up is Liz who embraced the Jubilee celebrations with this superb card.
Using patterned paper for the Union Jack works so well and the Anemone Flower Topper is great with the middle stamped with a crown.  The crystal gems add the glamour - so lovely.
Thank you Liz.

Theresa kindly sent in two project photos, the first a decorated jar inspired by the flags in the gallery photos- Theresa knows how much I like to decorate jars!  
There is so much detail in this, the tag, butterflies, flowers - absolutely superb.
Theresa also created this brilliant Jubilee pin, her mum is wearing this one!

Thank you Theresa.

Next is Lydia who has gone for a wonderful shaped card using Grand Scallop Squares.
Dividing her card front into four sections looks so effective, I'm loving all the flowers and of course the butterfly.  
Thank you Lydia.

Kathy has sent in two cleverly crafted cards, the first one with the red, white and blue theme inspired by the bus on the gallery photos.  The embossing works so well.
 Kathy's second creation is a birthday card - I'm counting all the dies layered here...I think I make it 6! 
And the icing on the cake is the butterfly, just peeking through the wings I can see 
sparkling netting/fabric - what a great idea!  
Thank you Kathy.

Caz has sent along this wonderful patriotic easel style card using the Dahlia die template, so many lovely touches to this card, embossing and the stitching on the butterflies - love it!
 A close up of those pretty butterflies..
Thank you Caz.

Wilma sent along a  lovely striking black and white card - she says it is a 'Sue Wilson inspired card' but she has used some different dies - I think the Aster Flower Topper and Spiral Blossom Three flowers look superb with the pearls and pretty embossed background.
Thank you Wilma.

A big thank you to all those who have taken part - I love featuring your work, everyone has such different styles and that is what crafting is all about - no rules - just what makes you happy.
Gifts will be winging their way to you soon.
I will be doing another Gallery Day next month so eyes peeled for that please! 
Have a great day dear friends.

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Christine it's good to see other peoples creations they have wonderful imaginations, but we still need your input.

Wilma

nmty said...

Hi Christine,Thanks for giving people the opportunity to send you their projects. Well done everyone, such lovely creations and ideas.
lv norma

Sue Yorkshire said...

Morning Christine

What a fantastic selection of cards there are

I love Wilma's black and white card its stunning

Sue xx

Lydia Jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Thanks for the opportunity to showcase our work, great creations. Love them all.
Have a good day everyone hope the suns out where you are.
Lydia
X

Unknown said...

Great projects from everyone. Lovely to see what other people do with the dies. Love, Julia xxx

Redanne said...

Thank you Christine, it is always lovely to see other people's work as it gives me inspiration and makes me want to get my dies out and experiment more. Lovely work everyone. Anne x

Elizabeth said...

Good morning and congratulations everyone for all your lovely creations. Well done. May pinch a few ideas...hehehe.
Elizabeth x

nattyboots said...

WOW such talented followers Christine i bet you are glad you didnt say you would choose a winner ,Well done to all of them and thank you for letting us see other peoples works of art.Elaine H X

Lucycat said...

Well done everyone all the cards are great. x.

Cinders said...

Hi Christine,
You've created a fantastic gallery depicting simply stunning creations from fellow crafters. Thank you for giving us this wonderful opportunity.
Have a great day
Caz xxx

hazel young said...

Morning Christine, love the gallery its nice to see what others are making too xx hazel

Carole Z said...

Hi Christine, great to see all the lovely creations! I must have had a lot on my mind this month because I read your blog every day and missed your call for creations this time!!! Doh! Carole Z X

Teresa said...

All these cards are so lovely and so wonderful to see the creations for the Queens jubilee celebration. Wish I could have been there too! Thanks so much for sharing

Sarah said...

A lovely selection of cards Christine!

Sarah x

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine, Just had to write in (although its late in the day) to say how I enjoyed looking at all the entries for Gallery Day.Loved them all what talent is out there, gives me encouragement! Best wishes, Carolyn x

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Christine,
What a wonderful array of beautiful creations. I adore the variety of designs and the fantastic array of celebrational tributes.
I may have to join in the next one Christine so I will keep my eyes peeled next month.
With regards to the storage idea, if for any reason I miss it (though I hope to be back to normal now) please feel free to use the idea and pictures if needed.
Have a great week. Hugs Linda xx

Craftychris said...

Wow what an amazing array of wonderful creations! They are all stunning! I didn't manage to join in this time, but I hope to be back joining in next time. I received the amazing note book I won from C & C this morning. Its fabulous, I love it! Thank you soooooo much xx

Janice said...

Fabulous projects from everyone, lots of inspiration - thank you!
Janice x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...