Monday 3 January 2022

Kit Sale!

Hello friends

I had planned to put up this post yesterday but, like many,
I'm still grappling with what day of the week it is.
Never mind, today being a Bank Holiday feels like a Sunday anyway.

My mission to clear some space continues and, as promised,
I'm having a kit sale. 
These are some left overs and we all enjoy left overs!

Prices have been reduced and postage and packing is included.
Please click on the 'here' links under each picture
to take you to the post with the PayPal buttons.


Festive gift bag kit.
Link is here and price is reduced to £3.50

**********************************************


Kraft and white mini card.
Link is here and now £2.50

*****************************************


Fresh white Spring card.
Link is here and now £2.75

********************************



Wallet with tea bags for two.
Link is here and now £2.50

Big thanks, the kit sales allow me to pop over a little bit extra to charity.

Happy Monday!
Take care friends and I'll be back on Friday for my regular chat day.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...