Thursday 23 August 2018

Pretty in Pink...and Gold!

Hello friends

Thursday - city day for me but I'm on a countdown
to the weekend, it's a busy one.
We've got Elliott's birthday on Saturday and then I'm at 
Hochanda Sunday and Monday launching the Glimmer,
I've been sharing a few sneak peeks and videos on social media
and I will be doing a full blog post shortly.

Thank you so much for your understanding regarding our change to 
postage on the website.  
In an ideal world we would have kept it free forever but when we did 
the figures (using all our fingers and toes!) 
we realised we were actually losing money on certain orders.
So it meant a lot to see nice messages of support - thank you.

Now...craft! 
Today's post features my project for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
It's a pretty in pink card.
It features Creative Photo Corners in Gold and the die set is Swirl Tags.
I really think adding the corners adds a nice frame to cards,
works wonderfully on tags too.


There's a full step by step tutorial over on the Scrapbook Adhesives blog
if you have time to take a look.


My little flowers are popping up everywhere, this time I used different colour
distress inks to make a variety.


Items used today with clickable links:


Take care friends and please stop by tomorrow,
it's Friday Die Day.

17 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning All.
Thank you another pretty little card.
I hope all your weekend plans go well have lots of fun.
Have a good day at work.
Take care and have fun Kitty.

hazel young said...

Very pretty card Christine, love the colours x xhazel

CraftyCoffey said...

Lovely card today, so pretty.

Michele

Anne O said...

Hi Christine
Lovely card! Postage is so expensive so I quite understand your change. Your minimum order is very generous and I'm sure everyone can fins something to bring an order up to the free post level if they want to! I for one will have NO trouble in reaching it! As my favourite online craft supplier, I have a clear interest in ensuring you prosper. You always offer such value for money.. Anne O

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Pretty card. Looking forward to seeing more of the foiling machine.
Lydia
X

margaret driscoll said...

Hello Christine
Everyone will understand the postage cost ,
Pretty pink card today love the corners!
Have a good day at the office!
Love Marg

nattyboots said...

Hi Christine
A very lovely card ,your flowers always look good { i must practise more as my shades never look as good as yours }
Have a good day in the city .
Take Care
Elaine H X

Laura O said...

Great card Christine like the colour of card used and the tag is pretty too. Laura O Springfield

Sandra Biggs said...

Hi Christine
Lovely card.
Loving the hot foiling you have shown us so far.
As far as the postage goes your min order is still generous. I will still be using you as your service is first class.
Thanks for all your hard work.
Sandra xx

Jean Eve said...

Good luck Christine for the week end.Looking forward to the Glimmer on Hochanda.As Sandra said, your service is always good. Have a good day all. Cheers Jean x

JeanD said...

Morning Christine, I love today’s pink and gold card. You’re certainly having a hectic few days! It’s like having children, it keeps you you young, or so they say!! Have fun, Jean x

Teresa Doyle said...

This is a beautiful card Christine and your flowers are so sweet. You have a real knack for knowing good placement for them.
I totally understand the cost of postage these days and it is getting ridiculous. You cannot bankrupt yourself to offer free shipping and I think anyone would understand that.

I love Spellbinders and a few months ago I won a $50 gc but sadly could not afford to use it because the shipping on any/all international orders was $45, regardless of the size of the order. I was ordering more than $50 worth and so was my DIL but it didn't matter. Being a grandmother with no income I had to "let it go" because of the shipping fees. So in this case, nobody won:(
It didn't add up (even using my fingers and toes), to be much of a prize for me, so I get it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine the photo corners make a nice framing to your card which is so pretty. The foiling glimpses look great so I'm looking forward to the shows. I've seen that you are coming to Keep on Crafting in September and I hope to come over to see you but as mum is still in hospital I'm not sure at the moment. Best wishes Jackie x

Lynda's craft's said...

Hi Christine lovely card & Die
Hug's Lynda xx


Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, I hope your London day went well today.
This is such a pretty card, and the mirror card die-cut is beautiful, and the flowers are so pretty.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Pat S Witney said...

Hi Christine
A lovely card today.

Littlelamb said...

A beautiful card Christine. Can understand about the postage. Have a good weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...