Friday 2 December 2011

Felt Box

Hello friends,
10 minutes - yes only 10 minutes!  That's how long it took me to make this lovely little festive box. 
It has to be one of the fastest projects I've ever completed which leads me to think that perhaps I should make lots and adorn the Christmas tree with them!?
I was inspired by Kazan's blog post here to give this a go.

So here are the ingredients and method:

Take, Spellbinders™ Bracket Edge Box and Layered Poinsettia die templates

Use 2 pieces of felt - red and green 
(this isn't super felt it's just cheap felt I found in The Range at 35p per piece)
Take them over to your Grand Calibur™ Die Cutting Machine and cut your box top, base and Poinsettia

Assemble your box using fabric glue - I use 'Fabri-Tac' by Beacon Adhesives

Add some pretty gems to the centre.

Pop the kettle on for a nice cup of tea and cut a slice of cake
(because you'll have plenty of time - this only takes 10 minutes!)


Thanks for visiting today -
I'm back tomorrow with something else..will it be something Christmassy or not??

6 comments:

Hellma said...

Stunning box, love the felt poinsettia.

Unknown said...

Super box. Love that you can cut felt with the dies. Julia xxx

Craftychris said...

Love it!! I'm so glad I am getting the Grand Calibur for christmas so I can get the bigger spellbinder dies - yippee!!!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wow that is great. I have this template now from C and C - well strictly speaking not until I get it as part of my pressie from DH on the 25th, but he's not to know is he!! Have a great weekend x

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

This is so cute, would be lovely for table candy on the big day. Best Wishes Linda

melanie said...

great Idea Melanie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...