Friday 7 June 2019

Manly!

Hello friends

With Father's Day approaching I thought I would share 
a more manly card project with you.
This features Industrial 2 die set 
(worth mentioning...at a bargain price of £3.95 on the website!) 

I rummaged and found some of the Royal and Langnickel engraving card,
it's the same as those scratch art kits where you 
reveal the metallic colours underneath.
I cut multiple gears and got busy with an emery board.


I combined it with a heart and set the gears/cogs inside.
Finishing touch - the lightbulb and sentiment.



A card made along the same theme.


Really pleased with how these turned out,
I guess I can occasionally make a card without a flower or butterfly!


Industrial 2 is available on the website here.
You may want to check out the New Arrivals, lots of 
new designs by Becca Feeken and Paul Antonio.

Wishing you all a lovely weekend - what are you up to?
I'm finishing off the kits for my workshop at Sir Stampalot 
next Saturday and hoping to do a little bit more in the garden.

Take care friends.

13 comments:

nattyboots said...

Hi Christine
Loving your Man card they are so difficult to make sometimes and this would do for Husbands Birthday too .
Love it
Elaine H X

hazel young said...

Fabulous cards and die set Christine. Think a spot of gardening whether permitting this weekend xx Hazel

Chris said...

Hi Christine
I just these cards, always stumped when it comes to Man cards. Enjoy your garden this weekend, I’m off to Wales for the week, so hoping the weather is good.
Chris xx

Chris said...

Sorry, I meant to say Love these cards, lol.

Jan on the Fosse said...

Hi Christine
Two great cards.
Jan x

CraftyCoffey said...

Two great cards today.

Michele

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Two great cards.
Lydia
X

margaret driscoll said...

Good Morning Christine
Nice cards today!
Love Marg

Jackie Durrant said...

Hi Christine what a great idea for a man card. I've just driven back from Kent so I'm not sure you will be getting much gardening done with the wind and the showers!!

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Hi Christine.
A brilliant set of cards for males, Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, Two stunning cards, I love all the industrial styles, and these look fabulous, especially how you have used the scratch card and sandpaper, and pulled together with these fabulous hearts, stunning !!
Enjoy your weekend. It is pouring it down with rain here and we've also had massive hailstones too, so I don't think we will be getting much done in the garden this weekend, unless a massive improvement happens with the weather.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

karenlotty said...

Great card and idea using the “scratch board”

Your yarn wallets are a lovely idea too

Maria said...

Great card for the men in our lives ,very good set.
Loved your yarn wallets too ! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...