Thursday 26 July 2018

Paw Prints

Hello friends

Today's project is showing you the delightful 
I did some crafting from home to avoid the hot cabin 
and came up with this very speedy design just using my limited
craft supplies and a paw print stamp.
I experimented with the balloon being red or paw printed,
I think I prefer the red.


After I created him (yes, I think he is a boy and for some reason in 
my mad mind...I'm calling him Duke - don't tell Bella!)



It occurred to me how brilliant these stencils would look on gift wrap.
I'm imagining multiple dogs on brown kraft paper ...
adding it to my list!




I've put together a one minute video showing how I stamped and inked
Dog and Balloon Stencil, if you click the image below it will take you there.
The paw print stamp is from Dovecraft and available at The Range for 99p!


Dog Stencil is available here and you can view all the stencils 
designed by Tina here.
They are a delight to use and I love the finished results 
achievable in minutes or even one minute! :) 

Take care friends, is it any cooler?  
I don't think so! 

9 comments:

nattyboots said...

Hi Christine
Phewww so hot last night i think someone said it will be even hotter today and tomorrow then torrential rain for the weekend , so the plants will be happy .
Two lovely cards i too prefer the splash of red balloon ,i will just pop over and watch your video .
Take care
Elaine H X

hazel young said...

Wonderful cards Christine, I too prefer the red as my favourite. The stencil would make fabulous wrapping paper I stamped all my xmas wrap a few years ago. Have a good day stay cool x xhazel

CraftyCoffey said...

Love both images, great idea for wrapping paper.

Michele

Tina Ashton said...

Love your wrapping paper idea! I may have to try that out soon. Loving what you do with stencils Christine, you are such a fountain of creative talent! ❤️ Xx

margaret driscoll said...

Good Morning Christine
Nice idea using Stencils they seem to be the thing at the minute!
Hope its not too hot today!
Love Marg

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
One word needed CUTE.
Lydia
X

Jean Tondy said...

Fabulous for all the dog lovers out there. Sorry you're feeling the heat,it's been a little cooler up north & thunderstorms expected tonight. Keep cool and carry on crafting. Jean xx

karenlotty said...

A lovely card and I think it’d look great as wrapping paper That little paw print stamp is so cute I think I must visit The Range!

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, I'm loving this, and the paw print actually makes it so effective. I agree with you it would look fabulous on brown wrapping paper.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...