Friday 26 May 2017

Friday Die Day

Hello friends
 
This week's Friday Die Day is Brilliant Butterfly.
A Die D-Lite by Spellbinders and it's a butterfly so what's not to love!
 
It is a two piece die set - the butterfly and a flourish.
The approximate measurements are:
Butterfly: 2.20 x 1.55 inFlourish: 2.05 x 1.20 in
 
This week instead of a step by step tutorial on my blog I've done
a Friday Die Day video....yes finally!
It is a simple card showing a couple of techniques.
 
 
I hope you enjoy it, this should be the start of many videos.
Huge thanks to Elliott who does all the editing, I will have to learn
all the techy stuff at some point as he is abandoning me
in a few months for Uni!
 
Some pics of the finished project.

 



Brilliant Butterfly is available on the website here at a real bargain price!


Take care friends and wishing you all a sunny weekend.
 

5 comments:

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

How lovely and I do so love butterflies. I can't remember how many I have!

hazel young said...

Stunning card and envelope, love the You Tube tutorial xx hazel

Anonymous said...

A very easy to follow video thank you and a lovely result. Have a good weekend best wishes Jackie x

karenlotty said...

Lovely card Lovely die set and an absolutely brilliant video Right speed, easy to watch and follow Needs nothing more, nothing less

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, This card is gorgeous !! I love it !! I'm off to watch the video now.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...