Friday 24 May 2019

Friday....!

Hello friends

It's Friday and normally you would be seeing a Friday Die Day,
it's not quite a FDD but it is Friday so I'm partly there!
I'm sharing a card using Antiquities Square,

Teamed with some gold card (not quite mirror!)
ivory and mocha coloured paper.


I've tucked the little accents to top and bottom of the label shape to add
further detail.


The ribbon was a great find in my ribbon box, 
my ribbon box is out of control so I'm rather proud I found anything!
(Any tips on keeping ribbon in order please let me know).



If you fancy this die set, you can find it on the website here.

Thank you for all the kind get well wishes for my ankle,
it is definitely on the mend and not so colourful now.

Now...sorry to be absent from my blog, few reasons -
Instagram, crochet and gardening! 

I'm not doing so many workshops and demos this year, I'm
enjoying getting my little home back on track.
Things got very neglected when I was travellng up and down 
the country and I hadn't realised how much I missed 
doing the homely things like baking and even cleaning...
(if you've discovered Mrs Hinch you'll know what I mean).

So forgive me if I do not blog quite so much.
As mentioned, you can find me on Instagram posting 
pictures and stories (and even that pooch has her own account!)

Take care friends, have a wonderful long weekend.

10 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

This is so beautiful Christine. I am glad your ankle is improving, these things take time.
Enjoy spending time in your home. It is very satisfying to be home making it comfy and having home cooked meals, at least it is to me.

hazel young said...

Gorgeous card Christine. Glad to hear the ankle is getting better. Enjoy your long weekend doing what you love xx Hazel

Littlelamb said...

A beautiful card today Christine. Glad to hear the ankle is improving. Have a good weekend. Take care

margaret driscoll said...

Hello Christine
Glad you are on the mend and yes Mrs Hinch needs to visit me too!
These Headaches take their toll!
Enjoy the weekend!
Love todays card
Love Marg

nattyboots said...

Lovely card , you have a good weekend too Christine.
Im off to track down Mrs Hinch .
Elaine H X

Lynda's craft's said...

Hi Christine glad your ankle is on the mend. A beautiful card. Have a nice Bank Holiday & getting your house & garden back in shape.
Love Lynda xx cuddles for Bella xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, So glad your ankle is on the mend.
A gorgeous card, lovely colours and lovely die-cuts.
I could do with some help with my ribbons too, I have two huge drawers full of all different ribbons, the majority are lengths, so they are not easy to organise.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Christine.
A lovely card Thank you.
So glad to hear you are on the mend.
Enjoy all the lovely family time, not so sure about all the cleaning,
Christine, I think dust is a protective layer for my furniture.
Take care and have fun Kitty.

CraftyCoffey said...

Lovely card & great to hear that your ankle is improving. I don’t use Instagram so I’ll just keep checking your blog for any new posts.

Michele

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Lovely card. Glad your ankle is healing.
Lydia
X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...