Sunday 8 April 2018

Going Live this afternoon!

Hello friends

It's all going live this afternoon, well Facebook Live!
From my cabin at 4pm, I'm going to be chatting (of course!)
creating and sharing some crafty tips.



There is likely to be this special furry guest, try keeping her out!
Mitchell is going to be cameraman (holding his phone) 
and it all could go very smoothly...or not! 

I do hope you can join me at 4pm, feel free to spread the word,
I don't want to be billy no mates :) 

Take care friends.


10 comments:

hazel young said...

Looking forward to it will set my alarm reminder xx hazel

Chris said...

Hi Christine
I'll be watching.
Good idea Hazel, I'll set my alarm too, wouldn't want to miss it, Live.
Chris xx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Good luck hope it goes well. Bella looks so cute.
Lydia
X

CraftyCoffey said...

Good luck, I’m sure lots of people will join you.

Michele

margaret driscoll said...

Hello Christine
I had some post from you yesterday and love the Bella image on the bag,I must say the Rose Dies cut beautifully, thank you!
Have a nice time on Facebook I'm sure you won't be alone!
Love Marg

JeanD said...

Wow! Looking forward to seeing you 'live' on Facebook. So exciting for you. Hope it goes well. Love Jean D

nattyboots said...

Will do my best you join you Christine ,if not i have already hit the record button anyway ,
have fun.
Elaine H X

Teresa Doyle said...

Hopefully I will be able to join you. I will certainly try!

Laura O said...

Cabin looking good Christine good luck. Laura O Springfield

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, I've just looked on your FB page but couldn't find any 'live' posts today !! I'm probably looking in the wrong place haha. I hope it all went well, and the piccie of Bella is gorgeous, she is so cute.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...