Friday 23 February 2018

Friday Die Day

Hello friends

This week for Friday Die Day I'm featuring Kurbits.
This is a one piece Die D-Lite die set designed by Lene Lok for Spellbinders.
The approximate measurements are:
2.60 x 4.00 in. 6.60 x 10.20 cm
This is how it looks cut/embossed.


I've cut it again in green and then in red, trimmed the red
so that I have the two central flowers.


I've mounted the green onto a black card mat and overlaid the red flowers.
You may be able to see that I've just tipped the edges with distress ink.


With a white gel pen I've gone around the edge with little dots.


Mounted onto a white card front and added a stamped sentiment (Altenew).



Simple and effective.


Kurbits is available on the website here, the delivery date says March
but they will most likely be in stock next week.

Have a lovely weekend, prepare yourselves for the really cold snap coming in,
just when I thought I could pop my mittens away...!
Take care friends.


9 comments:

hazel young said...

Beautiful card and die Christine. Love the white dots around the die cut. Have a great day x xhazel

CraftyCoffey said...

Lovely card today.

Michele

Anonymous said...

Good morning Christine very barge art look with the white dots. Have a good weekend best wishes Jackie x

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Not sure about this die, but your card does look good.
Lydia
X

margaret driscoll said...

Hello Christine on this cold and frosty morning!
Different from the usual Die shapes but still pretty!
I think you need a scarf and hat as well as mittens!
Love Marg

nattyboots said...

Hi Christine
Very pretty card , fed up of this long wintery spell will try to stay warm .
Elaine H X

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. Oh no not more cold weather ! Looks like I’ll still be wearing my scarves then lol xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, A lovely card, it reminds me of a type of 'barge painting' (I can't recall the correct names), the white dots add a very effective look.
Boy oh boy was it freezing this morning, the thickest frost I've seen in a very long time, and it sounds like it is only going to get worse, and the east side of the country sounds like it will get snow aswell. Brrrrrrrrrrrr !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

karenlotty said...

Lovely die and card I love the addition of the white dots which I just know I’d mess up and not be able to do as precisely and neatly as you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...