Friday 7 July 2017

Friday Die Day

Hello friends

This week I am featuring Rebel Jewels, another stunning design by
Stacey Caron from her Rebel Rose collection.
I love the interlocking chain design.
There are three dies in the set and the approximate measurements are:

Jewel: 1.15 x 1.15 in.
Gem Frame: 3.20 x 3.20 in.
Jewel and Chain: 5.50 x 5.50 in


For my project I'm using the middle die - Gem Frame.
This is how it looks cut/embossed.


My card base and a 5x7 ivory mat.


I then discovered on my craft desk an Untamed Heart cut from gold foil card
left from last week's Friday Die Day.
It interlocks beautifully!


Just the addition of a sentiment and little flowers - finished!


Sort of clean and simple!



Rebel Jewels is available on the website here and
you can also see Untamed Heart here.
Take care friends and wishing you all a lovely weekend,
I'm definitely tackling the garden...no excuses, needs to be done!


4 comments:

hazel young said...

Beautiful card and die set Christine x xhazel

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Christine, CAS but oh so pretty, truly gorgeous !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Littlelamb said...

Beautiful CAS card and lovely collection of dies. Thank you for sharing this.

Wendy L said...

Love this design, xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...