Monday 3 April 2017

Bird Chirping Weather...

Hello friends

Thank you to those who purchased this month's Charity Kit,
there is still some left as I made extra this month so please visit yesterday's
blog post here if you wish to take a look.

Today's project has appeared on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog.
It's a pillow box decorated with a Keepsake Envelope.
I printed a favourite quote to place inside.
"My favourite weather is bird chirping weather".


I kept the design very simple by just adding a single flower and leaf set.
There's a full step by step tutorial over on their blog including a little video 
about Keepsake Envelopes.


Yesterday marked the anniversary of my designing for Scrapbook Adhesives for 5 years,
that's quite a few projects! 
They are a fantastic company with brilliant products and Hope and Chances is 
one of the few UK suppliers.  Also if you've ordered from the website at one
point you are probably likely to have received some 3D Foam Squares as a gift :)

Yesterday I power hosed the paving in my little garden,
goodness it looks so much better.  
I hadn't realised how messy it would be though...
when finished I was thoroughly grimy and wet! 

Today back in the cabin as projects to do and DVDs to watch!

Take care friends - wishing you all a great start to the week.







1 comment:

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, This gift box is gorgeous, the birdie paper etc is lovely colours.
I know what you mean about the power washing, mine could do with doing but the mess afterwards puts me off hahaha.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...