Saturday 13 August 2011

Scrapbook Magazine

Some time ago Scrapbook Magazine asked me to create a layout on the theme 'My Hero' and it has just come out in print this week.
I was lucky to be able to use American Crafts Campy Trails papers which were masculine and fun and a little different to my usual choice.  

 I went with a picture of my youngest son, Elliott.  I used Spellbinders Grand Labels One and Classic Heart die templates.  I also got to use one of the musing drawings that the very talented SJ created for me, I think she captured him perfectly!
I couldn't finish this post without another little photo of our newest family member - Bella.
She has truly slotted into our home perfectly, even the cats have accepted her now! 
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

Michelle Woerner said...

Hey sweet girl! Congrats on the pub!! That page is adorable! Hugs to you!

Gloria Stengel said...

Congrats, Christine!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...