Wednesday 25 May 2011

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday

Hello everyone - I'm back!  
I haven't taken part in WOYWW for some weeks but believe me my workdesk has been in constant use.  I've been a busy bee creating new projects and even dabbling in making a few craft videos, a pretty flower here and a butterfly card here (thank goodness for teenage sons that have lots of techie know-how!) 

So here is my workdesk, more fabric flower cards being made.
And of course... how could I forget ....spot the cat!!
Here is Darcy making it SO easy.
Have a great week and I hope to stop by and visit lots of desks.

11 comments:

jude said...

busy desk this week and i see someones keeping a close eye on you from above!..lolNice to see you post.Have a creative wednesday hugs Judex 12

Sarah said...

a perfect space - a busy desk and star of a cat to to observe it all...
Thanks for sharing, have a great week.
Sarah at 18 (Sasa)

Sue said...

Hi ya
very creative desk, luv the basket, cute kittie watching you,thanks for the snoop, happy WOYWW, sue,x ( 23)

sandra de said...

Ohh I love a busy desk full of creations. The kitty is gorgeous.

scrapwordsmom said...

Your desk looks so bright and sunny...love that 3-tiered thingy in the background...I have a small one of those and want more!!

Your cat is precious.

Leslie#94

Julia Dunnit said...

Nice busy and productive desk - love the look of that blousy flower, clever you.

Kathleen said...

What a fabulous light airy work room, I'm going to put this on my wish list.

okienurse said...

I think you have a mountian goat cat too! I came home one day to find mine hanging cause she got up but couldn't get down! Love the flowery cloth card. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #46

JoZart Designs said...

Great space for crafting and I love your furry friend!
JoZarty x

Unknown said...

Wow - lovely light and airy desk. Love the car perched up high - mine are usually low and asleep!

Love the birdcage I spy in the second shot!

Paula x x x

Spyder said...

love the crafty space, lucky you having one of those bigger cutting thing-a-me jigs, and lovely to see kitty-cat watching over it all! Happy Late Woyww
((Lyn))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...