Friday 7 January 2011

So Thrilled!


So today when I woke up I poked my nose through the curtains, it was dark, cold and raining and as I got ready for work I truly felt as if the black clouds had actually forced their way indoors and were descending upon me UNTIL I opened my emails.  There squeezed between truly insignificant emails was a wonderful surprise.  Spellbinders had contacted me to confirm that I had made it through Round 1 of their Design Team application and was now invited to submit a layout for Round 2!! 
To say I'm thrilled is an understatement - I'm amazed and ecstatic.  I'm now slightly panicking at what to do for Round 2 but hoping my creative head will be in full working order tomorrow. 
Wish me luck as I distress, stamp, sew and add butterflies!

6 comments:

Judith said...

Fantastic news!!!!!
Watch your back Shimelle!!!!! x

Diane said...

Congratulations Christine...and the best of luck to you...let us all know how you get on.

Diane 46

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Congratulations, that sounds so exciting. The very best of luck to you.

Chrissie said...

Very many congratulations... good luck with the next step!
Chrissie

Ciara said...

Wow, that's amazing. Congratulations!

Bea said...

Congratulations and I am sure you will woww them with your wntries for the next round - the monogram is stunning

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...