Tuesday 30 November 2010

The White Stuff has Arrived!

The snow has found its way to Kent - slightly unlucky that on the night it arrived I was at my sister's and she lives in real countryside - narrow lanes, no street lighting and lots of wild animals - real countryside!  We got home eventually - brakes on the car only chose not to work once, we did some stylish car-ice-skating!  So now I'm thinking I will definitely stay indoors, good opportunity to use up all the freezer/larder food and do some crafting :-)  Keep warm everyone.

1 comment:

Diane Rooney said...

It certainly is perfect weather for staying indoors and crafting. I really enjoyed my walk earlier on this afternoon but so happy to be wrapped up warm and enjoying the snow from the inside! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...