Wednesday 4 January 2012

Wishing in Purple!

Hello Blogland!
Something in purple and lilac today, not normally colours I go for but I quite like the 
simplicity of this design and the bakers twine sets it off too.
The die template is Ironwork Motifs - I like the versatility of this die, 
in white it looks just like a snowflake!
The stamp and twine are from Creative Expressions.
I don't think I will ever tire of twine!
Now that it comes in so many bright and pastel colours I have so much choice! 
I'm still working on my TV demo items, I try to create two things a day..loving it but I don't think my sons are impressed with speedy makeshift dinners! 
Back tomorrow. Thank you for stopping by.





11 comments:

melanie said...

Love the colours on this card .Melanie

Lucycat said...

Lovely card the colours look good too. x.

Unknown said...

Such a stunning die set. Love purple! Julia xx

Hellma said...

Love your card today Christine, purple,s my fave color, can,t wait to see your demos.

Redanne said...

A beautiful die on a beautiful card, not my favourite colours either but it really works. Regards ARx

Craftychris said...

I love this card. I have this particular die set and have never used it - now I am inspired!! Thank you so much!! xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous card Christine I'm really looking forward to seeing you please don't forget to let us know when it will be xx

Sharka said...

Absolutely beautiful card! My BF's bday is coming up on the 29th and she is the Purple Queen, literally. If it comes in 'purple' she'll choose that over any other colour. I may have to borrow this for her card. Don't have the die, but I think I can find something in my cartridges. TFS :)

Sharka said...

Absolutely beautiful card! My BF's bday is coming up on the 29th and she is the Purple Queen, literally. If it comes in 'purple' she'll choose that over any other colour. I may have to borrow this for her card. Don't have the die, but I think I can find something in my cartridges. TFS :)

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Stunningly beautiful card, love the colours and those die cuts are gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Sorry I am late today Christine, just not with it today (yesterday).
I like these dies too, they seem very adaptable, they may have to go onto my wish list. However, I will wait to see what you bring for the POTD first, before I spend any money. I am holding out for your show later this month and for Sue's when she returns in Feb. Cannot wait to see what you have for us. Don't work too hard, but tell your boys that we are truly grateful for their sacrifice. LOL..
All the best Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...