Saturday 21 January 2012

Girlie Gift Bag

Hello friends,
Well I'm back home from my stint in TV land, I must say it was a lot of shows but everyone there is brilliant, they certainly kept me going when I was feeling tired and also superb at coming to find me..
I still get lost in the corridors between the studios and the Green Room! 
The special release of Wavy Rectangles, Tea Cups and Dress Forms sold out super quick 
so I didn't actually get a chance to show you the demo featuring this little gift bag.  
I thought I would remedy that and share it with you today.
 The bag is created with an envelope, I've used this technique before and it is featured in one of my 
You Tube videos - I will post it again below. 
Here is the video....

The embossing folder is Adagio available from Creative Expressions.
Thank you so much for your kind comments and emails.  It really means a great deal to me, TV is quite daunting but so much easier when you know you've got lovely people supporting you.
Have a super weekend and I will be back tomorrow.
Take care, 

15 comments:

melanie said...

beautiful bag will watch the video later Melanie

Vicky said...

Gorgeous...!

hugs Vicky xx

Missmizog said...

Watched the video. Love this bag. Thank you for showing us all how to do this.
Sue

Unknown said...

Fab project. Love, Julia xx

Lucycat said...

Really lovely bag , Have watched the video you make it look so easy. x.

Hellma said...

Lovely bag Christine, really like the embossing folder and the wee peg.

Lynnus said...

Loved you on c&c - thought you were fab, managed to buy the cups package and am waiting patiently (not!) for them to arrive. Keep up the good work, maybe a few more with the new dies to inspire us? x

AnneRD said...

Hi Chistine
Your TV shows went really well, loved watching your demonstrations. Thanks for sharing the gift back instructions.
Anne x

Redanne said...

Hi Christine, thought the shows all went really well, love the gift bag, thanks for the video too. Regards, Anne Rx

Carole Z said...

Gorgeous and thank you for the video instructions!
Carole Z x

Ita said...

hi christine you did very well in the t.V.I was difficult for you go get a word in,I love your card to day so unusual and am looking fordward to having time to look at the the u.tube lessons
Ita
from Ireland

Susan.... said...

Hi Christine,
You did a great job on CCTV, I thought you looked very relaxed and delivered some wonderful, professional demos and lots of hints and tips !
Love this little bag and thank you for the tutorial too..
Hugs
susan x

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Wow Christine,
I love your style of video tutorial, no wasted words just demo. Awesome and such a cute idea for a gift bag.
All the best Linda

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

gorgeous gift bag, I love the embossing
Lindsay xx

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous gift bag, thank you for the video. Your shows were fab! The new dies are brilliant-didn't get them this time round but will definitely get them later on. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...