Thursday 12 January 2012

Spellbinders Blog Frenzy and Pretty Jar - Take 2!

Hello dear friends.
Today marks the beginning of the Spellbinders Abilities and Beyond Blog Frenzy!
This is your chance to get to see some amazing new dies and gorgeous creations so please pop along and visit the talented designers each day.  My blog frenzy date is Sunday - please come back here as I've got something lovely and special to show you.
Right, back to today.  From now on I'm going to start sharing some of the projects I've made for the TV shows - first up a little tag to decorate a glass jar.
I really enjoy doing this sort of thing, jazzing up an everyday item and making it that little bit special.
The products I've used: 
S4-309 Labels Four SM
S4-320 Nested Butterflies Two
S4-321 Nested Leaves
S4-326 Bird Flourishes 
Cream Vintage Ribbon
That Special Touch Mask - Blossom
Distress Ink - Tattered Rose
Bakers Twine - Pastel
The pins are available from Creative Expressions
I coloured one of them using Distress Ink - so simple and effective!

I must have a thing about decorating jars..last time I appeared on Create and Craft I decorated this one...

I'm back tomorrow with another TV project to share - please stop by if you can.
Take care now.

5 comments:

Hellma said...

The jars are stunning Christine, i love the shape of the first one. I think the decoration helps.

Lucycat said...

I really like the idea of decorating these jars they look so pretty and they would make a gift so special. x.

Unknown said...

Love the pastel colours. Julia xxx

Oksana said...

Just beautiful Christine! I love your style. The jars are lovely and the first one is quite unusual in texture.

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

What a lovely tag and I do really like the previous one as you used one of my favourite dies (labels 20) with the foliage also. Just lovely.
I can't wait to see what you have for us in the shows on C&C.
All the best Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...