Tuesday 3 January 2012

Flowers and Frames

Hello friends,
So yes going a bit mad with flowers now..
I created this card as a possible demo when I was on Create and Craft TV back in November but the die sets sold out so I didn't get a chance to demo it!  Happy to share it with you today.
I've used Lattice Rectangles and Anemone Flower Topper die templates.
The lace and stamp are from Creative Expressions.
All simply layered with some inking.
Talking of TV...I will be back on Create and Craft in a couple of weeks doing a Spellbinders Pick of the Day, the dates are 17 and 18 January (sometimes subject to change).
I will keep you posted.  I'm busy making the demo items at the moment and 
will be sharing those with you too. 
Back tomorrow with more to share. 
Take care friends.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the Lattice Rectangles - one of my faves. Lovely project. Julia xxx

Lucycat said...

Love the card, looking forward to your T.V Demos. x.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Beautiful card Christine I have the flower die and you certainly give me inspiration to use it everytime you do. I am looking forward to seeing you on C and C again please keep us posted when you are on I will save my pennies xx

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous card, I love the flower die, its added to my wish list! Am looking forward to your shows lots xx

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Good morning Christine,
What a lovely card and I think using papers I have but as I can't get to them right now, I will assume I am right. Are they Bo Bunny by any chance? Lovely papers even if I am wrong.
By the way, I love that photo of the statue, I keep going back to have a look at it and little bella in her jumper. It is a quite eerie, but I find it a quite moving picture.
Have a good day. Linda

Redanne said...

Beautiful card Christine, I have the lattice die but cannot seem to get it right so thanks so much for the idea! I agree with Lindyloo, the photo is amazing and I go back to it too.......Looking forward to your C&C show. Regards, Anne Rx

Hellma said...

Christine your card is lovely, love the background paper you have used. Can,t wait for the shows.

melanie said...

Beautiful card can`t wait for the shows Melanie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...