Monday 2 January 2012

And then I craft...

I am most definitely a morning person.  I wake up early, do as many chores as possible and then, if it isn't a London working day, I aim to sit down at my craft desk at 9am.
But before I can do that I have to make an important journey..to the park!
Every morning I take Bella to a local park called Jeskyns, it is looked after by the Forestry Commission and is a haven for birds, wildlife and lots of people walking dogs! 
One of the most unusual features is the sculptures and I managed to snap this picture at first light. 
I took it on my mobile phone but I'm fairly pleased with the result.  
 And, of course, here is Bella!  Today modelling her sedate black jumper for regular walks! 
So that's the dog walking done and then I craft...
It seems appropriate to show you a layout featuring the countryside today,
even though I'm a tad early for Spring!  
Butterflies are creeping in now....
I created a polka dot Grand Scalloped Circle, some borders and then went a bit mad with layering up the butterflies.  Roll on Spring I'm craving pretty flowers and more butterflies!
Thanks for visiting today, back tomorrow!

7 comments:

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

What a stunning photograph, and Bella looks so sweet bless her.
I love todays creation. A nice change from cardmaking, a truly lovely memory page.
Have a great day today. Linda

Unknown said...

Super layout. Love the sculpture. Julia xxx

Lucycat said...

Your layout is lovely and the park sounds a great place to take Bella. x.

Redanne said...

Your layout is beautiful and you can never have too many butterflies! The picture of the statue is excellent. Love Bella. Regards Anne Rx

Hellma said...

Great layout love the page you have used, Bella looks so snug in her Blinged up jumper. The sculpture looks lovely with the back drop.

Helen xx

Craftychris said...

Your layout is gorgeous, I love butterflies. Bella is so cute in her jumper and the sculpture is amazing I really look forward to your posts - thank you xx

melanie said...

Great pics love bella jacket I`m little late to day may not be on tomorrow sorry christine .Melanie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...