Friday 6 January 2012

So Tweet!

Hello friends,
Today a layout to share with you.  Yes, that rather sullen little girl is me!
I do vaguely remember the photographer coming to our home and I was not impressed!
Nonetheless, a cute photo and I enjoyed scrapbooking it.
I don't tend to journal too much on my actual layouts, I prefer to write the memories on a tag and insert it behind the photo with ribbon or twine. 
For this project I used an assortment of dies including Labels Twenty Three, Rose Creations and 
Classic Bracket Edgeabilities.  All the further details can be found here.
I also used some Craft Foils -  I love how well these emboss and the detail of the bird is so sharp.
Notice he sits outside his cage - didn't like to put him behind bars!
Back tomorrow dear friends.
Take care.

7 comments:

Lucycat said...

This is a lovely photo and what a great way to use it ,The page looks great. x .

melanie said...

The Layout is great ,what a lovely photo
Melanie

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout Christine. Love, Julia xxx

Redanne said...

Lovely photo, lovely layout and what a great idea to hide the journalling so that people can read it if they want, or not if they choose. Regards Anne Rx

Hellma said...

Christine what a really nice layout, the paper is fab, Who is the little cutie? you can tell me. Ha ha no you really haven,t changed that much you still resemble yourself.

Craftychris said...

Fab layout and photo. I never put birds in cages either, it just seems mean!! xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Ah such a cutie great bunches! A really pretty layout Christine with a nice vintage feel to it x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...