Tuesday 17 January 2012

Butterfly Heaven!

Hi everyone,
I'm thrilled to be back with butterflies!  I feel right at home when I'm using plenty of them on my projects.
This card also features a pretty frame - it can be removed from the card and 
used as a separate gift/keepsake which I think is a nice touch.
The items I've used are:

Memory Frame and Glass
Nested Butterflies
Labels Four SM
Stamp and vintage ribbon from Creative Expressions
Hope I get the chance to share this one with you on TV this week.
Back tomorrow, hope you can stop by.

9 comments:

Missmizog said...

Hi Christine
Another beautiful card. I love crafting with butterflies too.
Sue

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Beautiful card Christine the butterflies are so pretty x

Astrid Maclean said...

Great card and these butterflies are soo pretty! I love them too, specially during the winter, they make me think of Spring...

Lucycat said...

I love this card and what a good idea to make a keepsake. x.

melanie said...

Great card love the butterflies designed well Melanie

Craftychris said...

Fab card, I love butterflies too and am always putting them on my cards! Its such a good idea adding a keepsake. xx

Redanne said...

Great idea Christine, good to see the butterflies back. Regards, Anne Rx

AnneRD said...

The patterned paper used for the largest butterfly is so effective. Lovely card Christine.
Anne

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Christine,
I just love butterflies and I love this card too.
All the best Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...