Thursday 5 January 2012

More Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine!

Dear friends,
Look!  I still have some more magazine cards to share with you.
These are the '10 Minute Makes' in this month's edition of Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine.
All very retro and using Pink Paislee - Vintage Vogue papers. 
Here are two more featured in the magazine...
And some close up shots...
I've used Lacey Circles - above as a mat for one of the die cuts and below, to create an aperture.
Adore the chipboard lady, I wish it was fashionable to wear the style of those dresses nowadays! 
Back tomorrow dear friends with something else...
Take care.

7 comments:

melanie said...

Beautiful Cards Melanie

Hellma said...

Love both cards Christine, really hard to pick a fave, think if i was really pushed would have to go for the first just because the vintageness.

Unknown said...

You can wear that style if you go to a Rock & Roll dance!Maybe one of the boys will be your partner? Great projects. Julia xxx

Lucycat said...

Really lovely cards, I do like the vintage look and the colours you have chosen. x.

Redanne said...

When I got my magazine I thought these were lovely but your close up photos show them to their best advantage, beautiful cards Christine. Regards, Anne Rx

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Christine,
well I must agree with Anne R. totally. They did look good in the magazine, but wow, do they look better in your close up photos. Plus I can enlarge them to see greater detail.
Lovely thank you. Linda

Craftychris said...

Both are fab! I adore the chipboard lady - I agree, it would be fab to wear a dress like that xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...