Sunday 8 January 2012

Shaped Card

It's Sunday and I have to say I'm a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to Sundays.
We always have a roast dinner and all the family sit down together.
Today I'm lucky as my Mum is doing the roast cooking so that I have some more time to craft!
Talking of craft..a shaped card today using Labels Twenty Two with pearl Nestabling,
and stamps are from Creative Expressions.   
The ribbon is simply looped with the smallest Lacey Circles for the centre, 
I think it looks a little like a waxed seal.
I like the stamped sentiment - it could be romantic, thoughtful, caring or 
all of the above! 
I do hope you are all enjoying your weekend.
I'm back tomorrow, thank you for stopping by my blog today - 
I always appreciate your comments.


11 comments:

melanie said...

love the card this is one die it don`t have

melanie

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Christine,
I am having a wonderful weekend thank you for asking. I think I mentioned to you a while ago, that I had lost my 'mojo' and I have struggled to find some inner peace for almost 3mths now. I was still crocheting etc but no cardmaking (and I have just had a brand new craft room too!!). Well I've done it and its so fabulous that I can't stop, I haven't even been to bed yet!!!
I love todays gorgeous card with the 'faux' wax seal (wouldn't that look fab embossed?!). This would make an ideal Breast Cancer awareness or fundraising card with the way you have done the ribbon. This may be a small card but I think it's a versatile card with a big personality.
Hope you are also having a good weekend.
Hugs Linda x

Lucycat said...

This card is really a card that could be used for many occasions it is really lovely.Yes I do like Sundays when the family get together and a roast is the best dinner of the week. x.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Beautiful elegant card Christine. I love my Sunday roast too Christine but there is only two of us now so we go to a nice pub for it lol x

Unknown said...

Simply Lovely! Julia xxxx

Redanne said...

I do like the effect of stamping onto textured card and those pearls are simply stunning. If it was my card I would not want to part with it! I love Sunday dinner too, just the two of us now but we always try to do a nice one. Thanks for showing us this lovely card Christine. Regards Anne Rx

baconbits said...

A very simple card but it really says it all. It can be used for many occasions.
The faux wax seal effect it great would look great embossed.
Enjoy your Sunday.
Haugs Amanda x

Hellma said...

Love this card Christine, i,m not a pinkie girl but it is really sweet.

Craftychris said...

Such a sweet card and the love the wax seal effect. I hope you enjoyed your Mum's roast xx

Hope and Chances said...

Thank you for lovely comments - Lindyloo - so glad your mojo has returned and I'm envious you have a brand new craft room - enjoy! Take care. xx

Lucille said...

Just the sweetest cards. Just love the tea pot set.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...