Saturday 7 January 2012

Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine - tiny bit more!

Hello friends,
I promise this is the last of the '10 Minute Makes'!!
(Well, until my next magazine publication and then I will be showing you those!)
Two more cards using the Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue papers.
Here they are in print...
And some close up shots.  
Using Lacey Circles on each card and layering up lots and lots of the die cuts, 
embellishments and stickers.  The tape measure ribbon is just lovely.
Here I've stamped the sentiment on to Labels One - 
one of the most useful shapes in your crafting armoury!  
I shall be posting again tomorrow.. not sure what at this minute but I will have something..
I promise!
Bye for now.


7 comments:

melanie said...

beautiful cards Melanie

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Such pretty cards Christine, love the cotton reel embellishment! Hugs Susan x

Unknown said...

Love the first card so much. The aqua and black & white go so well together. Love, Julia xxx

Lucycat said...

Love these cards. Aqua is one of the colours I really like too. x.

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Christine,
Of all the cards you showcased in this months magazine, the one with the tape measure, above, was my favourite. As Julia says, the colours go so well together plus it looks so clean. It also uses one of my favourite embellishments of the moment, a Rosette; don't they just add something special to a layout?!
Have a great weekend all.
Linda

Redanne said...

I really like the rosette card with the cotton reel, it is really lovely Christine. Regards, Anne Rx

Hellma said...

Great cards, love those papers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...