Thursday 19 January 2012

Tickets to Paris

Bonjour!
I discovered some of this lovely paper in my stash and decided to create a 'ticket' card.
The bottom section is deeply embossed and some Labels One die cuts are tucked 
behind to represent some 'tickets'.
Some pearl swirls add a pretty touch and Ribbon Tags Trio Three is perfect for the sentiment.
Just a touch of distress ink and a base of brown cardstock completes the look.
Without the pearls it would adapt to a masculine card.
I've made so many cards recently but I've enjoyed that each seem so different,
I start off with an idea but it rarely turns out exactly what I had in mind..does this happen to you?
Take care now and please stop by again soon.

13 comments:

Missmizog said...

Hi Christine
A wonderful card. Really enjoyed watching the shows.
Sue

Astrid Maclean said...

Stunning! Love this vintage look and it works really well with the Spellbinders labels.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Beautiful card and I love the paper I wonder who makes it?? Loving your shows x

Hellma said...

Super card Christine, think you are right how without the pearls this would make a super man card aswell.

Lucycat said...

A really nice card it's so different. It is great to see you on TV again. x.

Ita said...

fab card I go to Paris very often will have to keep tickets etc., and be able to make a card like yours i hope
Ita

Redanne said...

A really beautiful card Christine, love the pearls. Have enjoyed watching you on the tv. Regards, Anne Rx

Craftychris said...

This card is so different it is fab! I am getting square eyes watching your shows, you have been brilliant! Spellbinders rock!! xx

melanie said...

fantastic card tried e-mailing you on last show of th eday but not read out congratulations Melanie

Bessie Segal said...

I am just watching Ideal World and realise who the Spellbiders' lady is: Christine from 'Hopes & Chances'. I have recently subscribed to your blog and love your work. It is so much my taste & style....and I adore Spellbinders.

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Christine,
May I say you did a fabulous job on IW and C&C. I watched and recorded your shows so I can make sure I didn't miss anything as I am always doing two things at a time.
Love todays card and thought it looked really good when I saw it on the show.
Hope you enjoyed yourself. All the best for the final round, please let us know as soon as you know.
Linda

Sandra Riley... said...

Lovely card, you did an amazing job on TV last 2 days, you are a truly inspirational lady, an absolute pleasure to watch x
Huge Hugs
Sandra Riley

Carole Z said...

Really different...love it! Carole Z xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...