Monday 9 January 2012

Take Ten

Happy Monday Blogland friends!
Today I find out whether I'm through to the semi-final of the Spellbinders Design Team - yikes!
I will be checking my emails every thirty seconds!
But, back to today's blog post.  I would like to share a very different card with you today that has been published in 'Take Ten'.  The idea behind this magazine is that the cards can be made in approximately ten minutes and they must feature stamping of some description.

 I put together a speedy card that is very different to my normal style.
The star stamp is from Little Musings.
Take Ten is a great magazine for inspiration, there is always a real variety of styles and techniques.  
Even though its produced in the States you can buy it over here from Pickleberry Papercrafts - 
it's at a bargain price there at the moment!
I'm back tomorrow with hopefully good news....
Take care everyone.

9 comments:

Hellma said...

My fingers and toes are crossed for you Christine. I love this card and it is always great to see that a ten min. Card does not have to be a boring card, love the bright colors you have used.

Unknown said...

Fingers crossed! Julia xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oooh Christine I have everything crossed for you but really you don't need it because you are so talented they'd need their head testing if they let you go!! xx

Lucycat said...

Another really nice card and like Susan said I can not believe Spellbinders will let you go you inspire so many of us. Good Luck. x.

Redanne said...

Your card is lovely, clean and bright, I love it. All the very best with Spellbinders, hope it is good news for you as you deserve it. Regards, Anne Rx

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Wow Christine, your work is everywhere and so it should be. A lovely inspirational card and so bright and cheerful, I just love to see what you create.
I will keep my fingers crossed for you today and look forward to hearing good news tomorrrow.
All the best Linda

Kate said...

Lovely Christine & congrats on the Spellbinders blog :)

baconbits said...

a lovely simple card and can i congratulate you on getting through to the semi finals of Spellbinders. When will you be able to show the projects that you made?
Hugs
Amanda x

Craftychris said...

I love this card, so simple and colourful! Will pop over to Pickleberry and have a look at the book xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...