Friday 13 January 2012

Wishes and Butterflies

Dear Blogland friends,
It's Friday, we can start to think about the weekend and anything we wish to do!
Today's card is one that I hope to show you on TV next week - I've just called it 'Wishes'.
Bright papers and I love the Spring feel to them.
The products I used:
Labels Seventeen
Butterfly Circles (the fallout is the cute little butterflies)
Embossing Folder - Intrinsic
Bakers Twine
Distress Ink - Tattered Rose

I will be back tomorrow with another TV project to show you and it's my 
Would love you to call back then.
Take care and have a lovely weekend.



6 comments:

Sally Anne Bristow said...

Very pretty card Christine :)
xxx

Missmizog said...

Hi Christine
A really pretty bright spring card.
Sue

Lucycat said...

A very pretty card ,nice to see the butterflies are coming back. x.

Hellma said...

Great card, love the scrummy paper, and the butterflies.

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Morning Christine,
I love this card today, it's so spring like and fresh. A really sunny card to match a very rare sunny day today. Made me smile.
Have a good day Linda x

Redanne said...

Lovely card Christine, good to see the butterflies again! Anne Rx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...