Friday 20 January 2012

Pretty Pastel Flowers

Hello!
I want it to be Spring - now please! ...
Okay, I will have to be happy with some pretty flowers instead.
Today's card has no sentiment, this was deliberate because occasionally I need a card to 
send out with a note - I'm still a bit fan of traditional letter writing.
So this is definitely floral and pastel, I've used Labels Thirteen to create a frame 
and also for the flower design - the shape has a very Victorian feel.
The beautiful embossing is created with Intrinsic Embossing Folder - 
this is definitely one of my favourites. 
I've finished by adding a pearl swirl and pink twine - love love! 
Back tomorrow dear friends.
Take care.

10 comments:

Hellma said...

Lovely card Christine, love that paper, looks so elegant.

Carole Z said...

Gorgeous card! Well done on the Spellbinders shows..managed to catch a few live, recorded the rest because of work! X Carole Z

Elizabeth said...

Hi Christine, have loved all your the demos on the Pick of the Day on C and C and Ideal World. You must be proud - and tired. Thank you for sharing your cards with us on your blog, I have been visiting for a few weeks now - it is so inspiring.

Elizabeth x

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Christine,
This is a pretty card today and a very sensible one to keep in your stash, as you say.
Have been rewatching some of your demos this morning with my morning cuppa. Fab.
Have a good day. Linda

Craftychris said...

Love the paper and its a fab card. Such a good idea to make some blank ones which can be used for any occasion. Will be watching some of the recorded shows this afternoon. The ones I have watched live were fab! xx

Lucycat said...

Love this card. Well done on spellbinders you must be tired. x.

Redanne said...

Lovely card, the pearl flourish is gorgeous. Watched your shows, thought you did extremely well but you must be shattered! Well done. Regards, Anne Rx

melanie said...

Love the card ,recorded some of the shows and going to watch tomorrow hope you got home safe .melanie

nzillingworth said...

Very elegant. I love the pastal shades. Sure feels like spring.WEll done. Brill demo s on the C&c show. So many ideas. I hope i remember them all.
Born again spellbinder
Nadine

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Christine...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...