Tuesday 10 January 2012

A Little Birdie Told Me

Dear friends,
I am thrilled to say that I got the email I was waiting for yesterday and...
YES - I'm through to the final round of the Spellbinders Design Team 2012.
I have a further project to make and then in mid February 
the final team will be announced....!  Nail biting stuff!!
I cannot show you my Round 1 and 2 projects just yet but as soon as I am able - I promise I will...
So, back to calming craft and today a little card making very good use of Labels One.
I've used it create an aperture as well as a base for my sentiment rub-ons.
I've used kraft cardstock and even got the sewing machine out for some of the edges.
I really should do that more as I love stitching on projects.
I will be back tomorrow and soon I will be sharing some of the cards and projects that I'm demonstrating 
on Create and Craft and Ideal World.  
My dates have changed a little, at the moment it seems I will be doing two late shows on Wednesday 18 January and eight (yes eight!) shows the following day Thursday 19 January.
I do hope you will be able to tune in.
Thanks for stopping by today and for all your lovely support.

13 comments:

Hellma said...

Congrats on you DT, good luck for the next round. Love the birds, wow another 10 fun exciting shows to look forward too.

Unknown said...

Many congrats on making the next round. Love this project. Gosh - 10 shows! Remember - it's not real! Love, Julia xxx

Carole Z said...

Congrats on making the next round! x Carole Z x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Whoohoo well done Christine! This card is a real sweetie. Please keep us posted about C and C - 10 Shows you'll be needing an Equity card at this rate xx

Lucycat said...

Congratulations Christine. This card is another great one. Looking forward to C and C, 10 shows you must be busy. x.

Oksana said...

Well Done Christine, many congratulations on getting through to the final round!! Love the card also, especially with the stitching.xx

Redanne said...

Congratulations Christine, must be a nail biting time for you but you still produce lovely cards for us to see too - thank you! Hoping I can be with you for the full 10 hours on C&C (gulp). Regards, Anne Rx

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

This is fab news Christine, I hope the next stage goes well. Fingers x'd again.
I love the cute little images and the patterned bp you have used for todays creation; really fresh. It would make a lovely easter card also.
I am looking forward to your shows and will be setting record for certain.
Have a good day Linda

AJ said...

Congrats Christine!! You will rock it!!

Katie said...

Congrats Christine!! I am thrilled to have made it this far and am in awe at all the talent the 26 ladies have! Good luck to you in Round 3!

Craftychris said...

Congratulations! Will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you. I think they should pick you cause you are fab!! I love this birdie card, it is so sweet and I am looking forward to your shows lots xx

Suzanne said...

Well done & all the best for the final round. Everything crossed for you
Suzanne x

Sandra Riley... said...

Congratulations Christine, Love your birds project! Best of luck for the next round.
Hugs
Sandra x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...