Thursday 25 September 2014

Pretty Flowers

Hello friends

I said there would be further layouts featuring flowers....!
Another one featured in this month's Scrapbook Magazine and this one is my favourite 
as I've managed to incorporate a tag :)
I used Grand Rectangles to make the background main panels and then began to layer.
I found the white corrugated card in my scrap box and wondered what to do with it!
The papers are Fancy Pants, Wonderful Day - quite modern for me!
The flowers seemed too white against the background so I spritzed them with glimmer mists,
I stood quite a distance away to get a fine mist.
The photo features Torquay when we were there earlier this year,
goodness that seems such a long time ago.

Back in City job today, with a blink it feels I'm back in London each week.
Stop by tomorrow for you know what....! 
FDD

Take care friends.

16 comments:

hazel young said...

Beautiful scrap page Christine love the flowers xx hazel

PharmacyMichele said...

Lovely project page. Looking forward to FDD.

Michele.

Anonymous said...

Pretty page. I haven't done any scrapbooking for a while, I really should set some time aside. JuliaT

marg said...

Hello Christine
Love the layout of this page, and yes Torquay seem a long time ago!
Looking foward to the Die tomorrow!
Take care
Have a lovely day in the City!
Love Marg

Anonymous said...

A beautiful page, such an elegant layout. Time do dig out some pictures this week I think x

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
A very pretty page, love the flowers.
Lydia
X

Lucycat said...

Hi Christine,
Really pretty page today,love the flowers.
I hope you have a good day, Take care. x.

Mrs B said...

Hi Christine. What a great layout, love the flowers. Where does the time go? Have a good day. Take care.

nattyboots said...

Hi Christine
Loving the stripe and the ric rac such a good idea, and it makes a good contrast to the page .
I like the added Tag { i must have a go at this one }.

Take care.
Elaine H X

Jean Z said...

Hi Christine, love the pretty flower and the scrapbook layout, looks very pretty . love Jean Z xx

utilitygirl said...

Love this layout Christine, really pretty, especially the flowers.
look forward to getting my magazine soon.

SusanP, Kent said...

Immediately recognised Torquay! It does seem a fair while ago. Lovely page with lots of interest. I still haven't done ANY scrapbooking - EVER!

Stamping Bubbles said...

Hi Christine
A lovely layout today. Glad to see you have used a tag.
I think this year has flown by. I remember years ago my nanna telling me that time flies when you are having fun so maybe that is what is happening to us all. Nothing to do with getting older as she also used to say.
I hope your day in the city went well.
Lesley

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, Another lovely layout, gorgeous flowers too.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

LoraineC said...

What a summery relaxing feel to your page, I really wanted to be there x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous page and layout, love the photos of the beautiful torquay. Emma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...