Wednesday 2 November 2011

JustRite Christmas Linky Party

Welcome!
Today I have created a little  festive gift bag to join in the JustRite Christmas Linky Party!


I made the bag from an envelope and used JustRite® Stamps - Signs of Life and Spellbinders ™ die templates - S4-346 Labels Twenty-Two, S5-055 Layered Poinsettia and S5-045 Banner Basics Two.
The poinsettia has been cut from felt, I love how that works so well and the tiny holly leaves are created with S5-056 Holly Accents

 Those who are eagled eyed may have noticed the music background is upside down!  
I thought it might add interest - that's my excuse anyway! 

Thanks for visiting and have a lovely day!

6 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

Cute project, Christine!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous bag Christine love the poinsetta x

Marge said...

This is sooo BEAUTIFUL!!!

glenda said...

I just love this project and the poinsettia is awesome! Thank you for the blog hop!

Renee Collier said...

Very nice. The poinsettias are gorgeous!!! TFS

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Cute card! I just got the die set with the banners in the mail - can't wait to try it out. Love the polka dot banner you made with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...