Monday 31 October 2011

Monday Morning Photos...

I'm finally back with my Monday morning photos, it's been a little bit hectic lately!
So a mixture of very recent photos here.  First up:
Autumn has most definitely arrived in my little garden.
Of course it's Halloween - it is probably the least celebrated occasion in my home but I do still light a little pumpkin.
 This is my crafting helper - you didn't really think I made all those creations on my own did you!?
 I have finally put pretty candle holders in the garden.  I bought these in Turkey, put them in a drawer for safe keeping and discovered them over a year later! 
 A close-up - truly gorgeous glass.
 And of course a Bella pic!  This is her looking a bit curly after a bath, she's not keen and I'm guessing from this pose she is questioning whether a bath is really necessary!
Have a great week everyone.

2 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous picture of your little furry kiddies! The lamp is beautiful how could you forget about it for a year?? x

Cynthia Lloréns said...

I just love all those pictures.This is my first time in here and I love everything in here.
So many great projects to inspired me!!!
Thanks for sharing.
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...