Sunday 30 October 2011

Christmas In My Heart

Good morning all.
As I drove through my town yesterday they were putting up the Christmas lights!  I'm thrilled at this, it's never too early for me.  It also made me feel that I can share with you some festive projects that I made featured in the Spellbinders Idea Gallery
This layout uses a combination of die templates including Grand Labels Twenty-Three, Tear Drop Circles, Labels Twenty-Two, Layered Poinsettia (my absolute favourite die template at the moment!) and more!
The photo is of  'Mo' - my sister's Shetland pony - sticking his nose through the wire fence last Christmas.
Oh and yes it is 55 days to this Christmas...I'm counting!
Have a great Sunday and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Susan.... said...

What a gorgeous LO ! l love the little pony,so cute !
Hugs
susan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...