Friday 14 October 2011

The Make and Create Shop - Gift Bag

Hi everyone,
I would like to show you a gift bag that I created using The Make and Create Shop - 'Old Type' kit.
This is my second project as Guest Designer this month.
It is such a great kit and available for a bargain price - just click on the link above.

 Some close ups.  The handmade embellishments are truly lovely.

The gift bag is made from an envelope.  To show you how I've put together a video.
Hope you enjoy it and thank you for visiting today.



3 comments:

krcmasterpiece said...

Very creative!! I bought some tiny clothes pins & haven't used them yet. I'm gonna get them out!

Anna said...

Great video Christine! Thanks for creating it's lovely!

rainbow_poppy said...

Beautiful bag and brilliant instructions.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...