Sunday 9 October 2011

Let It Snow!

Now the weather has taken a sudden turn I feel I can share a wintry project with you.
Certainly cold and wet here today and I've succumbed to putting the heating on!
This layout is featured in the Spellbinders™  Idea Gallery.  I used one of my favourite die templates Lace Doily Accents to create the rosettes and I loved making the shabby chic frame from natural canvas.
Swing by the Idea Gallery for all the details and to view some great projects from all the Design Team.


2 comments:

Anita Braddock said...

Very Beautiful. I love the layout great job. love love the spellbinder dies. thanks for sharing
abbraddock@msn.com

Kate said...

Amazing page and beautiful photo :) Brrrrrr, feeling the cold here too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...