Tuesday 11 October 2011

Reminder Box!

Anyone that knows me will confirm how much I love lists! 
I also need to write most things down each day to remind me so 
I thought a reminder box could be the answer!
Each day has a decorated index card and you can pop in notes, receipts etc.
All the details can be found here - the Spellbinders Idea Gallery.

Obviously there are butterflies including the gorgeous Wonderful Wings!
Thanks for stopping by.
Had a few queries regarding how I made the box - it was actually a tea bag box, cut down and reinforced with chipboard.  I could then make the index cards to fit.

2 comments:

crafty....du said...

Really pretty :) I forget things might have a go at this :) thanks for sharing

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

That's really stunning, did you make the box or just cover one??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...