Monday 28 November 2011

Monday Morning Photos and a WINNER!

Hello Blogland friends!

My Monday Morning Photos this week are of my weekend away, Bath and The Cotswolds.
We were blessed with good weather, cold and dry and even a bit of sunshine,
apologies now if this blog post is a little photo heavy - keep with it as announcing a winner at the end!

The famous Roman baths and pump room.
Wonderful architecture.
Travelling in style (not me, but some lucky people!)
A stunning carousel, I'm afraid I was so keen to capture the lights and colours 
I chopped the horses out of the photo!
The market is a series of little wooden chalets around Bath Cathedral 
all offering seasonal goodies, crafts and more.  You can shop well into the night... :)
The following day we headed to Bourton-on-the-Water,
such a beautiful Cotswolds village.
A camera shy duck!
The colours of Autumn and such sweet little bridges crossing the river.
A particularly lovely hotel and restaurant.
So, if you've reached the end of the weekend away photos, 
I've got just a few more to announce the WINNER of my Christmas decoration. 
Thank you all for such lovely comments - they really do mean so much to me.
It's not quite the 'Spotty Potty' as featured on Create and Craft but I thought it could be a mini version.
As you can see I was assisted by Bella!
Investigating and picking out a winner...
 Having to explain that she can only pick one! 
 She was very obliging and held it up to the camera for me!

Ta-da! My Christmas decoration goes to....

HELLMA

Congratulations!
So Hellma, please put fingers to keyboard, pen to paper or tie note to pigeon leg(!) to let me have your details and I will very happily pop it in the post to you.
Back tomorrow with something crafty.
Have a good start to the week and thank you for visiting today.


10 comments:

Becky Dunham said...

Oh Christine! I love these pictures! This is going to sound funny but I live in the states and I have always wanted to go to Bath and Cotswold because of reading books like Pride and Prejudice :) Now I really want to go! Thanks for sharing these fabulous photos! And congrats to Hellma!

Unknown said...

Lovely photos. I love the Cotswolds. Julia xxx

Hellma said...

Morning Christine your weekend away looks FAB, the architecture looks so tranquil and peaceful, thank Bella very much from me for picking my name out the mini spotty potty, can't wait for the postie. HAHA away to put the tree up in anticipation.

Unknown said...

Great photos Christine - I just love Bath and Bourton-on-the-Water. Many congratulations to Hellma - enjoy!

Redanne said...

Hi Christine, the photos are lovely and remind me of my visit to Bath 15 years ago, it is so beautiful there. Bella is so lovely!! What a cute photo of her with Hellma's name. Congratulations to Hellma. Regards, Anne

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Your little dog is so gorgeous!! Bath looked gorgeous glad you had a nice time x

Craftychris said...

The photos are lovely, I'm glad you had a good time. I like Bath too. Your little dog is soooo cute! Thank you for being the first follower on my Blog. I am a definite blogger novice but am trying to learn!! Its good fun! Your blog is fab. Thank you.

Carole Z said...

Lovely photos...glad you had a good time in Bath....I just live a few miles away, so Bath, Bristol and the Cotswolds are my local places...we spend a lot of time in the Cotswolds, especially our most local town of Tetbury...love living here! love your blog too..I've been blogging since the summer and have had some lovely feedback, but above all it's fun!
Carole Z x

melanie said...

My daughter went to bath uni beautiful city I enjoyed going round there

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Congrats to Hellma. What a clever little Bella you have, she reminds me of my Gypsy (A blue steel Yorkie).
I love the photos Christine, such lovely memories. The architecture in and around Bath is superb and only adds to the ambiance of the lovely old town. Thank you for sharing them. Best wishes Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...