Saturday 19 November 2011

Afternoon Tea - Part 2!

Oh what a lovely afternoon!  There is something so civilised and tranquil spending an afternoon sipping tea, nibbling at sandwiches and sampling wonderful cakes.  The surroundings made it so special, I could not resist taking a few photos to share.
The grand entrance...
 A fabulous view.. yes that is my shadow, I like it - proves I was really there!
 This is how some guests chose to arrive!  I felt cheated turning up in a regular car!!
 Chim chiminey, chim chiminey, chim chim cher-ee!
A sweep is as lucky, as lucky can be!
 Afternoon tea menu - the room was lit by soft lamps hence the darkness of the photos.
Tea is served - yum yum! 
I would recommend afternoon tea - it's a real treat.
Thank you for stopping by.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous, it looks absolutely delightful!! I love tea when I visit the UK!
What a special day you had!!!

Kim

Unknown said...

Looks so yummy! Happy Birthday. Julia xx

Hellma said...

Your Birthday looks amazing, would love to have arrived in the choppter too, in fact would love to have arrived on a bike. LOL.

Hope i have the correct Christine and would just love to wish you the best of luck for your shows on Tuesday. And hope i have gave you some encouragement. looking through your samples you will do fine.
Helenxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Mmmm getting hungry just looking at those yummy pictures x

Clover in Devon said...

You cant beat a good English high tea. Lovely shows on Create and Craft too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...