Thursday 24 November 2011

Back Home, A Big Thank You and a Christmas Decoration

I'm home!
A massive heartfelt THANK YOU to everyone that supported me over the last two days with my TV appearances, all your comments, emails and text messages were truly appreciated and absolutely made my day.  
I've had an amazing time, I've made new friends (at the studio and in Blogland), been totally blown away by the whole experience and the brilliant news is..I'm probably going to be doing it all again!

If you managed to catch one of my shows you may have seen me demonstrate this Christmas decoration.  Apologies - the picture isn't perfect - taken rather late last night so poor lighting.
I used the following Spellbinders™ templates:  Floral Doily Motifs and Fleur De Lis Motifs.  Adding some vintage ribbon, decorative pins and pearl swirl all available from Creative Expressions.
It is two-sided and reinforced with a piece of cereal box packaging - nice bit of recycling!
I'm  thinking to commemorate my TV appearance I would like to send this out to someone.
All  you have to do is leave me a comment on this post and on Monday morning I will pick out a name - 
I may even try this in true Create and Craft fashion and pop the names in a 'spotty potty'!! 
Thank you again everyone.



17 comments:

Kate said...

You were brilliant Christine! Made me want to buy it all lol! X

Sally Anne Bristow said...

I love your demo's, such Petty designs. Christien you have given me many idea's for my cereal boxes that i have been collecting :)
I have quite a few sets of spellbinder die's so i can get started staight away.
Thanks once again xxx

Unknown said...

You were great! Well done. Saw this demo - lovely decoration. Love, Julia xxx

Hellma said...

Christine job well done. This decoration is just perfect, I loved it. Had to watch the show on mute as some presenters you just can't listen to, i had to un mute when you were making this, and can i say i love it with the red colored ribbon and can't really see it with silver! Can't wait till your on again.

Anonymous said...

You were amazing Christine and I loved watching the shows when you were on with Sue - what a great team - but how well were you on your own too - I kept saying to myself I hope you are both on together again and I do hope so as you make a great team. Congratulations on an amazing job and loved seeing all your samples as I just adore gift ideas - So pleased to have found your blog too - Suzanne x

Unknown said...

Well done Christine - you wouldn't know it was your first time as you coped so well and made some gorgeous items. Glad to have found your blog.

Phil D said...

Loved the shows I saw you on (via Internet) - you are really good in your work and presentation and you have such a lovely personality - delighted to hear you will most likely be on shows again - well done - now that I have sourced your blog (thanks to nestabilities blog) will check for your great creations now. Need I say I am addicted to Nestabilities!

Carole Z said...

You really did a superb job and I am so glad you enjoyed the experience! You would never have known it was your first time and the boxes and ornaments you made were superb! Carole Z x

Cumbrianlass said...

Great shows, and very inspirational.
Well done.
Janet Babar

Jan said...

You were brilliant Christine.... from reading how nervous you were beforehand it was difficult to believe that it was your first time. Very inspirational demos and I look forward to seeing you again very soon. Jan

Redanne said...

You were excellent and it was so nice to see a different approach to the nesties. Love Sue but it was nice to have a change. I hope we do see lots more of you - well done. Regards, Anne R

Anne-Marie said...

You gave me so many new ideas...and lengthened my shopping list...haa!
Can't believe I'll miss out on leaving a comment on Monday morning....I'll be on a plane, going to visit my son and his family in Ireland...gggrrrr!
Looking forward to seeing more of you on the shows!!

Ann said...

Really enjoyed your demos and your lovely calm manner.

Andrea said...

Thought your demos were just lovely - wish I had all the dies!

melanie said...

brillant idea thanks melanie have just found your blog

Craftychris said...

Your demo's were all fab and I have since joined you blog which is full of fab ideas - thank you for all the inspiration. Christine x

baconbits said...

Loved this when demod on the POTW show. Made me buy the dies - still awaiting delivery.
Look forward to seeing you on the telly soon.
Hugs Amanda x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...