Sunday 27 November 2011

Holiday Hugs

More lilac Christmas to share with you today.
I love that I've got to grips with Blogger scheduling as I feel like I can be in two places at one time!  
If only that were really true!

I do enjoy the reds and greens at Christmas but just occasionally it is nice to wander off to other colours and this card compliments the lilac tag I posted yesterday.
Again, I used the Layered Poinsettia - look at that embossing!  The veins on the petal show perfectly.
The sentiment is stamped onto the top section of Labels Twenty Two and the pretty holly strip at the side is Holly Accents.  The card base is white dotted Swiss layered onto some lavender cardstock.
Oh yes, the sentiment stamp is Waltzing Mouse Stamps.   
So how is everyones' Christmas cardmaking coming along?  
Don't forget tomorrow I'm picking out a winner for the Christmas decoration - 
all the details are in this post, just leave a comment on that post and you may be the lucky winner!
Thank you for stopping by today.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful elegant card. Love, Julia xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a gorgeous tag Christine love it! x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Christine - love that holly border...... might have to put that on my wish list!

Hellma said...

Lovely card, purples and lilac being my fav colors.

Craftychris said...

Beautiful card indeed! Love the different colours for christmas x

Redanne said...

Another beautiful card Christine. The holly border works perfectly with the flower, regards, Anne x

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

You're right this card would go perfectly with your lilac tag. A lovely clean, unfussy layout with a perfect hint of colour (stencilled through the Holly accent die and edging the poinsettia). I don't have the Holly Spellbinders but after seeing this lovely card and some of Sue's cards using them I think I will have to invest. Take care Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...