Friday 18 November 2011

Afternoon Tea

It's Friday and this weekend is my birthday weekend!
(Oh yes I don't just have a birthDAY - I like to celebrate for two days or more if I possibly can!)
And this is where I am going for afternoon tea!
This is Eastwell Manor near Ashford in Kent.  I've been lucky enough to visit this beautiful stately home before and it is stunning.  Their afternoon tea is a real treat, the dainty sandwiches, cream tea scones, slices of homemade cake and an amazing selections of teas. 
This is rather an appropriate follow-on post from my previous one ...


And talking of tea, make sure you make yourself a nice cuppa and catch a few hours of Create and Craft TV today. It is the start of  Spellbinders™ Pick of the Week.  The super talented Sue Wilson will be demonstrating some amazing die templates on offer and lots of craft goodies from Creative Expressions - I've been lucky enough to have my hands on their gorgeous stamps, bakers twine, ribbon and more - craft heaven!
Have a great Friday everyone and a brilliant weekend.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your afternoon tea. Happy Birthday! Julia xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Have a fabulous birthday weekend xx

Margie Higuchi said...

What a beautiful place!! Have a lovely birth-weekend!! xo

Rosemary said...

Happy birthday Christine, have a lovely time.

AJ said...

AWESOME Christine- and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...