Monday 21 November 2011

Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine

Good morning and it's feeling like Winter! 
So foggy and cold here, time to curl up with a magazine and I'm loving this month's edition of Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine
I adore all the festive projects - most definitely my most favourite time of year.
This month I was lucky to be asked to make Christmas decorations and here they are 
featured beautifully on a tree.
 There are step by step instructions, really easy to do using 
Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia and Classic Heart die templates.
  And here are some close up shots - loving the music paper from Echo Park - Victoria Garden


I'm planning when to put up my tree but wondering if it will survive this year with a puppy in the house!
Thank you so much for stopping by.

8 comments:

Hellma said...

Congrats on your publication, these are truly wonderful, Hope you had a great Birthday weekend, just over 24hrs and you will be a Star, having looked at your Spellbinder projects you have no worries. I love them all.
Helenxx

Unknown said...

Stunning samples - you are so clever! Good luck tomorrow. Remember - it's not real! Love, Julia xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Beautiful, beautiful ornaments you are very talented. Looking forward to seeing you on C and C xx

Kate said...

Gorgeous Decs Christine, have a ball tomorrow! Hugs xxx

Gloria Stengel said...

Well done! These are so pretty! Congrats on the pub!

Nancy Jensen said...

So cute! I really like using the hearts with the poinsettias.

Carole Z said...

These are so cute! I am a new follower after seeing you on c&c today! Well done on your first show...I am a big spellbinders and Sue Wilson fan and it was a super show with both of you...love the advent calendar!

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

I am a Cardmaking & Papercraft subscriber and thought your Christmas decorations in this months magazine were lovely. I am going to make them as a wall hanging for the hall and dining room. I can't wait to read the whole of your blog and see what delights you have within. All the best Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...