Wednesday 23 November 2011

Pretty Jar

Forget for a moment that it is Christmas around the corner and that perhaps the sun is shining and there are pretty pink flowers everywhere...did it work??
Oh well how about this...a decorated treat jar!
This is the perfect way to make a personalised handmade gift, you can use any shape of jar, 
I was lucky to be given this one filled with fruit last year, it is a lovely shape.
 To decorate this jar I used a combination of four Spellbinders die templates, Spiral Blossoms Two, Foliage, Eyelet Circles and Labels Twenty, added Nestabling and vintage ribbon from Creative Expressions.
All it needs is something yummy placed inside and a name written on the top..now who should that be....?
Please tune in to Create and Craft TV where there are lots of amazing Spellbinders offers, 
this jar may indeed be on the show along with lots of other craft goodies! 
Speak to you all soon.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Simply stunning! Saw this on TV. Will be watching later. Love, Julia xx

marg said...

Hello Christine
I watched you on C/C yesterday and loved the little boxes ..I will look forward to more of your Spellbinding.
Love Marg

Hellma said...

First thoughts when i seen Leonie holding this yesterday was WOW second thoughts on closer viewing is WOW WOW WOW.

Redanne said...

Hi Christine, thought you did an amazing job on C&C, where I first saw the jar. It is really lovely and such a good idea for a gift. Hope to see more of you on C&C. Regards, Anne

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Beautiful jar Christine the flowers are gorgeous. You were brilliant on C and C didn't look at all nervous. I bought the square box nestie set (well actually my husband has got it me as part of my Christmas present although I've told him I just need to use it once before it gets wrapped hehe!!). Well done x

Anne-Marie said...

This is adorable....and just the job for a quick gift idea.....I can see lots of Dolly Mixture for my Mum...she loves 'em!
You looked very at home on CC...well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...