Wednesday 11 June 2014

June Jamboree and Crafty Spaces!

Hello friends

Did you notice this pretty picture in my sidebar?


Spellbinders June Jamboree has started....
You can hop over to their blog every day to see a new project
featuring the new Die D-Lites and In'spire dies.
Mine will be appearing on Friday 13 June!
Be sure to let me know which dies are your favourite as I will be stocking them.

Today I am featuring Michele's crafty space.
Michele says...

Here' s a few pics of my craft room.

To the right of the cuttle bug/grand calibur is the door. The plastic crate in the middle on tope of the book case is my stash of dies. They are all on magnets (freebies from work) and labelled. I have a list written out for easy reference.

The larger crate is my embossing folders, cuttlebug alphabets (4 sets) and non-spellbinder dies. 

The A4 box on top of the crate is for my grand nesties-list taped to box lid!

The desk is to the left of the window(opposite the plastic drawers) and is only clear because I needed space to use my laptop so thought it was a good time to take the photos! 
To the left of the row of plastic drawers is the window. 
The drawers are labelled(with post it notes) to remind me of what's in there!!
It's my sanctuary when I've had a bad day at work, I often just sit and look through my magazines or check out some blogs. I know I'm lucky to have a whole room just for my craft stash.

Thank you Michele for sharing your crafty space - I think you look very organised
with all your labels - I need to do that!
I also espied an red/orange container with a white lid on your bookshelf,
I think I've got one of those - Tupperware!? 

Keep those crafty space photos coming please - I promise to feature them all.

Other news... Bella had a haircut, here she is looking at her 'before' photo on the 
groomer's Facebook page - I don't think she can believe the transformation!
Take care friends.






24 comments:

Magzeeann said...

Hi Christine. It's great to see Michelle's craft room ~ it's so organised, I must pay some attention to mine! I love the photo of Bella, she's such a poppet. Hugs,
Maggie x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Morning Christine
Thank you to Michelle for sharing her crafty space. It is very organised - the plastic drawers look very useful.
Am off to check out the jamboree now.
Enjoy your day
Lesley

Carole Z said...

HI Christine, great to see pics of Michelle's very organised craft room! Love Bella's photo! Hugs Carole Z X

nattyboots said...

Hi Christine ,
Haha Bella made me smile ,she is so cute.

Yes i had seed the Lovely pic in the side bar ,so will have a look when i am finished here .

I am in awe of Michelle and her lovely organised Craft Room.

Take Care
Elaine H X

ElizabethS said...

Hi Christine, will have a look at the jamboree blog after I have written this post.
Great pics from Michelle, thank you for sharing your crafty space with us. You are very organized. (Lovely doggy picture on your calendar.)
Love the pic of Bella, I know I love them all but she is so cute. Wouldn't we all love to know what she is thinking...
Have a lovely day.
Elizabeth x

PharmacyMichele said...

Scary looking at the pics of my own craft room-ha ha! Bella looks confused looking at herself, she also looks lovely. Yes-the container is Tupperware + its quite old!

Michele.

AnneRD said...

Well organised space Michele, mine is in total disarray, but have new cupboards so will have lots of fun rearranging everything. Anne x

Mrs B said...

Hi Christine. I am following the Spellbinders June Jamboree. Great projects so far : ) Haven't decided which dies I like best yet, will have to wait until the end as I change my mind when I see them "in use". Michele's craft space is great, so organized. Tupperware just lasts forever doesn't it, I think most of us have at least a few bits : )
Great pic of Bella, I'm not sure we would want to know what they are thinking sometimes! Have a good day. Take care.

Val Jones said...

Hi Christine. Love your crafty space Michelle. Great idea with the post it notes. Lovely calendar.
Bella looks so cute with her new hair cut.
Love Val in Spain x

Janice said...

Morning Christine
What a Greta photo of Bella! I wonder what she was thinking seeing herself on screen!
Great photos from Michelle, very organised indeed with so many crafty goodies!
Another lovely sunny day here, hope everyone has a good one 😎
Janice !

Lacelady said...

What an organised room! Please, would Michele like a holiday in Ireland so that she can organise my space? (Free bed and board).

All the flowers look good too. Can't really see Bella's transformation, but I bet she feels the difference.

Janice said...

What a tidy craft room Michelle has, so organised !!. Another lovely sunny day so I guess Bella is loving her shorter hair. Janice x

Maggie said...

Hello. I am so lucky as I too have a proper craft room, but oh my I don't have it quite so organised. This photo might inspire me to do better! xxMargaretxx

Jean Z said...

Hi Christine, Michelle's craft room looks great. love Jean Z xx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Thank you Michelle for sharing your craft room pictures very organised. If I only had that sort of space.
i love he photo of Bella looking at herself.
Have a good day.
Lydia
X

Lucycat said...

Hi Christine,
Thank you Michelle for sharing pictures of your craft room,it looks so organised.
I love the picture of Bella,she is so cute.
I hope you have a good day. Take care. x.

Sandra said...

Hello Christine,
I do love a Blog hop, such a great way to get some inspiration, so I will being hopping off in a second!
Michelle your craft room looks very organised, I use any plastic tubs I can, I end up with half the recycling in my craft room, so Tupperware is very 'upmarket'
Thanks for sharing your space, where do you store your ribbons?
Bella looks adorable after her cut & blow dry bless her,
Hugs to all
Sandra xxx

Debbie Tinks said...

Very tidy ...happy crafting ....x

SusanP, Kent said...

Thanks for the info about the June Jamboree. I've had a quick look and it's going to be difficult to choose favourites - all of them I suspect. Michele's craft room looks very organised. Mine is not, but I do know where everything is (or should be)!

Laura O said...

don't have a room yet although I dream of getting one almost every day ,Michelle you lucky devil -happy crafting .Laura O

hazel young said...

Lovely craft room Michelle. Great photo of Bella xx hazel

LoraineC said...

Thanks Michelle for sharing your craft space, mine now looks like a bombs hit as I decided to reorganise it!!! Ahh the lovely Bella she is so adorable x

Patricia Howarth said...

Evening Christine, I adore the piccie of Bella looking at herself on the groomer's facebook page, it is fabulous and she looks gorgeous !!
Michelle's craft room looks so organised, great piccies, I have lots of post it notes on my boxes with my dies in, so I know what is in what !! After seeing Michelle's fabulous piccies, I wish that I had done a tidy up before I sent you my piccies haha !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Anonymous said...

Great craft space. I love seeing other peoples !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...