Wednesday 25 June 2014

A Crafty Space

Hello friends
Today featuring another crafty space(s).....
Carole Zorzo's TWO craft spaces...yes TWO!

Here is what Carole says:

I’ve been crafting for as long as I can remember and over the years have accumulated too much stash etc….and as with all crafters, just keep adding more! 
 I am a very lucky girl because I have two craft spaces! 
My main craft room is one of our spare rooms. It’s smallish and even smaller with all I have crammed in it! I recently re-organised it completely; we moved the furniture around and I am happier than ever working in my space. I am first and foremost  a paper crafter: cards and scrapbooking. However I also enjoy sewing craft items and creating altered art and canvases. 
 My craft room is my paper craft and sewing room. I have hung on to old furniture that we would have gotten rid of over the years, so have a main desk, a desk for my sewing machine, a small desk that still has stuff on it that needs sorting and a ‘die cutting station’ for my GC !!
 My stamps are all being resorted so still look really untidy on the shelves. I have tried keeping them in binders, but it doesn’t work for me, so they are in boxes. I have acquired so many over the years and can’t resist them!
  I said I have two spaces…well several years ago we built a little summerhouse. That is much tidier! I keep my paints and mdf/wood/ canvases for mixed media and altered art. 
At the moment I am undertaking my first attempt at ‘shabby chic-ing’ a very old desk I picked up for next to nothing in an antique shop. That will go into the ‘craft barn” (our name for this little building) when it is finished. 
It’s wonderful in the summer, when I can be out there with our hens, but in the winter I do admit that I bring quite a bit inside! 
I know that I am very lucky to have so much space.

Thank you so much Carole for sharing your photos, I love your Summerhouse
and so nice to see your hens in the photo too!

You can visit Carole's brilliant blog here.

Don't forget if you would still like to share your crafty space, please email
your photos and info to hope-chances@live.co.uk
I will be featuring them all :)

Have a brilliant Wednesday.
Take care friends.

22 comments:

Stamping Bubbles said...

Morning Christine,
Wow how lucky is Carole to have 2 crafty spaces. Thank you for sharing. I love looking at other people's crafty spaces.
Enjoy your day
Lesley

Wendy L said...

Love looking at the craft spaces. I love the summerhouse too, but I would imagine, very cold in winter, xx

PharmacyMichele said...

Great to see inside your crsfty space Carole. You have really started something now Christine!!

Michele.

Jean Z said...

Hi Christine, Love the summer house and I love the work space you have .I too have a large room but it's so full just needs sorting. love Jean Z xxx

ElizabethS said...

Hi Christine, its was a really good idea of yours to feature people's crafty spaces, it is interesting to see (or maybe I should say just "nosey" hehehe. You are a very lucky lady Carole having 2 spaces...just lovely and what a stash you have.
Have a lovely day.
Elizabeth x

Carole Z said...

Hi Christine, yes I am lucky..two spaces that really do need a proper sort out!! The trouble is that the time I spend sorting out is lost crafting time and then I still can't find anything...lol...I've just finished up cycling a very old desk to use in the summerhouse - it cost next to nothing and will be on my blog today, thanks, Carole Z XX

nattyboots said...

Hi Christine
Isn't Carole just one lucky Lady with all that space ?
Hope you have a good day
Take Care
Elaine H X

Val Jones said...

Hi Christine. What a lucky lady you are Carole. Both great spaces but I just love your summer house.
Love Val in Spain x

Chris said...

Lovely craft spaces, I would love to craft in the garden, because when the sun is shining I can't bring myself to be indoors. Maybe a another project for my husband to build me an outdoor space. I think Carole has started something now.

Chris xx

hazel young said...

Lovely spaces thanks for sharing xx hazel

Mrs B said...

Hi Christine. How lucky you are Carlole, having two craft rooms : ) You have made good use of the space. Thanks for sharing. Take care.

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
I follow Carole's blog so I have seen her photos, she's very talented crafter and her blog is worth a visit.
Lydia
X

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Christine, Wow !! how lucky Carole is to have two crafting spaces, I'm so loving the Craft Barn, what I wouldn't give for a place like that !! I love 'nosing' at other's crafty spaces, thank you Carole.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Lucycat said...

Hi Christine,
Thank you for featuring other peoples work spaces.
Carole's work spaces are fantastic,what I would not do for all that room,and I love the hens,
I hope you have a good day. Take care. x.

Janice said...

Morning Christine
Wow is all I can say too! How lucky is Carol, to have such super crafting rooms.....I think we're all green with
envy!😱
Have a lovely day....it's another sunny one again!
Janice x

Lacelady said...

Oooh, so much space Carole, and although you might think it's untidy, to me it's very tidy. Thanks for sharing. (I wish I had some hens too, but I know there is a fox that lives nearby - I have a nasty feeling he would think they are Sunday lunch!)

Sandra said...

Good morning Christine,
Wow Carole, your craft rooms are amazing, so jam packed with crafting goodies, it makes sense having spaces for each craft activity, sewing, die cutting, etc, saves having to keep moving things about !
It's nice to have the outside craft space too, good for the 'messier crafts!
Christine I love this idea of seeing everyone's craft spaces, it's a great way of picking up storage tips too!
Hugs
Sandra xxxx

Maggie said...

Hello Christine.I wouldn't want to be in the garden. I know it's daft but I love being just off the kitchen in my craft den and would miss the bustle of our daily lives going on around me. Still a great place by the looks of it. Lucky girl. xxMargaretxx

LoraineC said...

Amazing Carole 2 crafty spaces and hens, I am jealous!!! My space is looking very small indeed x

Laura O said...

love looking at all the crafty spaces ,i'm dreaming ,hoping some day it will.Laura O

SusanP, Kent said...

Terrific crafty spaces Carole! Thanks for sharing your photos. Ideally I ought to have separate spaces for painting (wet stuff) and paper crafting (dry stuff), but for now I'll have to carry on as is which means I must always put the wet stuff away before I get out my dry stuff. I wouldn't want to damage my paper and card stash now would I?

AnneRD said...

A lovely space, must get mine sorted and then I might be tempted to send in a picture! Anne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...