Monday 9 June 2014

June Charity Kit

Hello friends

Firstly big thanks to those of you who have sent photos of your craft rooms/spaces.
I will be featuring them along with your advice, ideas etc.
I know many of you want to have a clean up first, totally understand and
please send your pictures along when you are ready.

Yes it is here...this month's Charity Kit!
I mentioned it would feature wood as last month's heart was very popular.
This time it is three wooden tags with all the paper and die cuts to complete them.
They measure 8.5cm high so perfect for the D-Lites and In'spire dies.
You can complete them as three separate tags or join them together as a little tag book.
You can mix and match the die cuts and come up with your own designs,
add your own embellishments and more....

Included in your Charity Kit:
Wooden tags x 3
Patterned paper - My Mind's Eye
Die cuts: Basil, Sprigs, Blooms ThreeBlooms Four and Frames Two
Full instructions
Lucky number

The price of this month's kit is £5.50 and that is inclusive of postage and packing
if purchased here on the blog.
A PayPal button is below.  The kit is also be available to
purchase on the website in case you would like to add any other products
e.g. adhesive - I used Glue n Seal to adhere the paper to the wood.
(The price on the website is less because at checkout postage and packing is added).

June Charity Kit - £5.50

As always, proceeds go to Royal Marsden and Ronald McDonald House
and keep hold of your lucky number, lots of lovely goodies for the winner!

Take care friends and thank you for your support.

18 comments:

Magzeeann said...

Hi Christine.A super charity kit again this month, looking forward to receiving it! Hugs,
Maggie x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Another fab charity kit. Must pop it into my basket.
On the to do list is also to take some photos of my craftroom. Will try and do that today.
Lesley

PharmacyMichele said...

Love the tags. Can't wait to see pictures of everyones craft space.

Michele.

nattyboots said...

Beautiful tags Christine, i am having a big tidy up of my stash ready for when my Grand Caliber arrives as i want everything in its right place , i'm getting excited now ,like a big kid i am lol .
Have a lovely day

Elaine H X

Val Jones said...

Hi Christine. I love these tags. Just writing separately to ask how much it is to send to me here. I love to see how other people decorate the charity kits.
Love Val in Spain x

Chris said...

Hi Christine, I have just ordered the fab Charity Kit it looks great. It looks like the ladies were having fun at Nicki's class yesterday, wish I could have been there.
Chris xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Christine, Fabulous tags, and the sprigs are in there too haha.
Enjoy your day, although weather doesn't look to good for my area, rain and more rain, yuck.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Maggie said...

Hello. Great kit, ordered already. I would take a photo of my craft room as it's only recently been upgraded. But, oh boy, the mess it's in right now nobody would like to see! xxMargaretxx

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous Christine, xxx

Debbie Tinks said...

Hi Christine ...
Love the tags .....happy crafting ......x

Jean Z said...

Hi Christine, love the tags so pretty . love Jean Z xxx

Lucycat said...

Hi Christine ,
Great charity kit again,love the tags.
Looking forward to seeing both what people's craft rooms look like and the craft kits made up.
I hope you have a good day. Take care. x.

Mrs B said...

Hi Christine. What a great kit. I love yours, they are beautiful. Looking forward to seeing peoples craft spaces : ) Take care.

Carole Z said...

Hi Christine, another fabulous kit! Hugs Carole Z X

LoraineC said...

Really made me look at my craft space and now I want to reorganise it!!! Fab kit off to order mine x

AnneRD said...

Great kit Christine. About to re-vamp my craft space, a real mess at the moment! Anne X

Janice said...

Another great charity kit which I'm sure will be very popular! Just ordered mine.
Janice x

hazel young said...

Gorgeous kit well done xx hazel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...