Monday 3 November 2014

Rush Rush Rush!

Hello friends

I had an amazing time in Coventry at the CHA UK Retailer Training event,
I met lots of lovely people and had fun teaching 5 classes.
It was also great to spend time with Dave, VP of Sales from Spellbinders 
and learn more about my new role.  
One of the things I can now tell you is that next Monday I'm off to Arizona!
I'm spending time in Phoenix with everyone including the Design Team - 
I feel so lucky to be heading to the sunshine! 

So, before next Monday I have quite a lot to do, firstly the shop isn't quite empty 
so quite a few trips tomorrow to finally remove all the items.
The cabin is a good size but it really cannot hold everything so please hop over to the 
website to see some great discounts on Christmas dies!
I also think I ought to stock up the freezer, my boys have a huge appetite!

Today's crafty project is a card I've just made for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
All the details are on their blog here and yes, it's that time when I ask you to hop over
and leave a comment if you can please (read further and it may persuade you!)
 The card features 3D Foam Pennants, Stars Five and the little wooden heart is 
To create the card I used a We-Love Adhesive Kit, it contains 
all the sticky essentials you need.
I have one of these kits to give away so please leave a comment on the Crafty Power Blog
here and I will be sure to pick out a winner before I go away.

Take care friends, apologies for the erratic blogging - I'm getting to grips with the new 
computer but everything is taking a little longer.

26 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Hi Christine and lovely family.
Aw Christine I know how awful these computers can be, my son inlaw has just set me up a new program, pesky things. Have a great time in the sunshine. Lovely little card take care Kitty.

Stamping Bubbles said...

Good morning Christtine
Wow, Arizona. You are a lucky girl.
Now I am off to the website to check out the Christmas dies.
Enjoy your day
Lesley

Chris said...

Hi Christine,
How do you juggle everything? Hope you get everything organised before your trip, you lucky girl, I'm off to look at the website now too.
Chris xx

JJ said...

WOW Christine! Brilliant news, enjoy your time in Phoenix and the sunshine.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Val Jones said...

Hi Christine.
Arizona, how wonderful. Hope you get a chance to do some sight seeing.
Very pretty, cheerful card today.
Love Val in Spain x

PharmacyMichele said...

Lovely card-will pop over & leave a comment. Great news about your trip to Arizona-albeit a working trip.

Michele.

nattyboots said...

Wow you lucky girl, Arizona indeed a great perk of the job Christine ,i do hope you get some me time .

A lovely card , i love the wooden heart { mmm is that a song im thinking haha } .

Take Care my Lovely .
Elaine H X

Janice said...

Morning Christine
So pleased you had a good time in Coventry, and fantastic news about your trip to the U.S. next week!
Lovely card today 👍
Enjoy your day, sounds like it will be a busy one for you.
Janice x

Anonymous said...

Sounds very exciting, not to mention heading out to sunshine! JuliaT x

AnneRD said...

Glad your first official event went well. Do enjoy your trip to Arizona, and don't worry about the boys, I am sure they will not go hungry when you are away. They can always head to Elliott's favourite fast food outlet if they can't find time to cook for themselves! Anne x

Pat S Witney said...

Hi Christine
Love the bunting on this card. I'm glad that you had. Great time in Coventry. And how lucky are you going over to Arizona with all that lovely sunshine. Good luck with clearing the shop.

Jean Z said...

Hi Christine, wish I was going with you lucky girl. love Jean Z xx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Wow! off the Arizona hope you have a great time. Sounds like Coventry was a success too.
Love your card.
Lydia
X

Mrs B said...

Hi christine. it's good to hear that you enjoyed the weekend, and Arizona.......please can I come too : )
Love the sweet card. I am off to leave my comment now. Take care.

Unknown said...

Wonderful, this new job must be good to let you escape some winter weather. Enjoy yourself...yes, I know it is work!
Cheers
Janice W

marg said...

Hello Christine
Lovely news re Arizona so happy for you!
Pretty card today too!
I hope the Boys have some Delia books ?
Take care
Love Marg

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Christine, Fabulous !! a trip to Arizona to meet up with your fellow Spellbinders'. I'm so envious, sunshine, oh how I would love some of that too haha !! Enjoy your stay.
Lovely card, the pennants are fabulous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

ros hodgkins said...

Hi Christine, enjoy your time in the sunshine, and glad you g
Had a good time teaching.
X Ros

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time. Take care. Claire

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Fab news, you lucky thing, enjoy yourself.
Love the card.
Lorraine

Lucycat said...

Hi Christine,
Love your card today,I will pop over and leave a comment now.
Really pleased Coventry went well, and now a trip to US,I am sure you don't have to worry about The Boys or Bella,with your Mum and Dad so close.
I am sure you will have a great time in the sunshine.
Take care. x.

Anonymous said...

Can I come please !!!!!! Surely hotter than here. Love this card saw it on the blog the other day. Well have fun x

LoraineC said...

Wow, how exciting I hope you have an amazing time, pretty card will pop over to leave a comment x

Phil D said...

Have fun in the sun happy crafting also.
Phil d

hazel young said...

Enjoy your trip to Arizona. Lovely creation Christine xx hazel

Carole Z said...

Glad you had a good time Christine...oh off to Arizona again you lucky lady! Hugs Carole Z X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...