Monday 24 November 2014

A Hearth Theme and Winner

Hello friends

Thank you for all your kind comments yesterday - glad you liked the heart.
It reminded me that a few years back I picked up a galvanised metal heart and 
altered it in a similar way.

For those who do not have a Range nearby I did spot 
wooden hearts on Hobbycrafts website here.

I know I should be thinking about Christmas but I haven't bought a single gift yet!
I'm normally a little more organised but with going out to Phoenix I think it's thrown me.
I also do not know what to buy the family this year, the boys are so grown up now -
I can't get away with the little tree gifts etc that I used to!

Not long until the advent calendar comes out - there's just a few kits left on the website
and they've been reduced too :)  You can view them here.

Now onto the winner of Holiday Greetings die.
Elliott selected the winner and it is......

Maggie J of maggieanncraft.

Congratulations, please email me your address details hope-chances@live.co.uk
and your Holiday Greetings will be on its way to you.

Please stop by tomorrow - it's TTT (Tuesday Tip/Technique).

Take care friends.

16 comments:

PharmacyMichele said...

Great project & congrats to the winner.

Michele

Mrs B said...

Hi Christine. Love the metal heart. I haven't started my shopping yet either, I don't have a lot to get as the children have grown up and they all want money so that is easy, but we get to buy toys for the grand daughters.
Congratulations to Maggie J. Enjoy your Holiday Greetings die : )
Take care.

Wendy L said...

Lovely Advent Calender, xxxx

Lucycat said...

Hi Christine,
Congratulations to Magie J.
The metal heart looks great.
Very cold and frosty here today and only one month to Christmas Eve and like you I have not got any presents yet. I really must get shopping.
I hope you have a good day. Take care. x.

Lucycat said...

Hi Christine,
Congratulations to Magie J.
The metal heart looks great.
Very cold and frosty here today and only one month to Christmas Eve and like you I have not got any presents yet. I really must get shopping.
I hope you have a good day. Take care. x.

Stamping Bubbles said...

Good morning Christine
I have started my Christmas shopping albeit from the comfort of my sofa and my laptop. The internet is a wonderful invention!
I love the metal heart, did you emboss it too?
Congratulations to Maggie.
Take care
Lesley

Val Jones said...

Lovely project Christine.
Many thanks MICHELE for the info re The Range. I'm sure we can take a diversion to Southport Ha Ha.
Congratulations to Maggie.
Love Val in Spain x

nattyboots said...

Congratulations to Maggie J

Your Metal heart is lovely Christine and thanks for the links .
Ask the boys if they want the Money Christine, { not as personal i know ,but my own Boys preferred the money once they got into their teens } then i just got little bits as a surprise , and we were all were happy .

Take Care
Elaine H X

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Haven't done much shopping as yet, but like Lesley I do it form the internet, a wonderful way to shop.
Love your metal heart.
Lydia
X

Jean Z said...

Hi Christine , love the heart. love Jean Z xx

ros hodgkins said...

Very cute heart, well done Maggie.
X Ros

Sandra said...

Hi Christine,
I loved that heart when you first showed it, it's one of those timeless designs.
We have got two Christmas gifts so far, I just can't get motivated this year. Every time I gave asked, they just say they don't know what they would like, it gets so much harder as they get older!
Looking forward to TTT !
Crafty hugs
Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous ! And congrats to the winner x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, A beautiful metal heart.
Congratulations to Maggie J, enjoy your die, it is beautiful.
I don't like all the hustle and bustle of the shops at this time of year, people seem to take on a different persona and tend to elbow people out of their way haha. I tried the other approach and ordered two dresses online (from an online only shop), I received them, didn't like, and sent them back on 10th November, that's the last I have heard from them, so had to email them today, as couldn't find a phone number anywhere, grrrr, great when everything is OK but not so great when it isn't haha.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

hazel young said...

Stunning tag and love the advent calendar xx hazel

Carole Z said...

I remember your original post of the heart, beautiful! Hugs Carole Z X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...